By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2's first western score.... IS A 10!

Downanime00 said:
I never trust any review that give a 10, those thing doesn't exist. There are always a problem with a game. And the website called nintendoeverthing.com doesn't help much as well.

Nintendo Everything isn't the reviewer, Edge is. And they happen to be one of the harshest reviewers out there

Around the Network

Edited the OP a bit by making things a bit clearer.

Also, let's not derail the thread (and take away from the actual game) by gloating to these "haters". It will only end poorly.

(Congrats to Bayo2. Looking forward to playing it)

I'm not sure the "haters" thought the game wouldn't be good or of high quality. I was always under the impression that the "haters" disliked the idea of the game being placed on a console they were not interested in purchasing.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Great score, and it looks to be well deserved ^.^

Edge review of the game..a ten? damn this game is good!! congrats to the nintendo WiiU owners :D

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

I love how Nintendo quality titles always have to sell well and for Sony exclusives it doesn't matter.

sweetoothj said:
Mystro-Sama said:

http://nintendoeverything.com/edge-272-review-scores-perfect-bayonetta-2/

I'd like to see the faces of all those Bayo haters xD

Only 38,000 sales. I like to see the face of Nintendo's CEO.

Well to be fair, the 38k was for Japan. Let's see how western sales go for this western review. I don't believe sales will be anything to write home about anyways but personally I'll wait for the release before judging overall sales.

HintHRO said:
I love how Nintendo quality titles always have to sell well and for Sony exclusives it doesn't matter.

where did you get this from?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

HintHRO said:

No one's talking about Sony exclusives, no need to derail the thread.

Someone sure loves climaxing

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850