By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Happy Birthday Nintendo!

Great picture Jizz. I like it.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Congratz Nintendo, be sure to make games for the coming 125 years.

B.t.w. since this my first post here I should kind a introduce myself.
I follow this site for around a year and I thought why not sign up.

I am a 22 year old dutch gamer,(so excuse my faulty grammar) I am a Nintendofan and a Clony and have nothing against MS. I own a Wii U and a PS4 and I intend to meddle myself into the often interesting discussions on VGchartz.

Oh and for the fellows who don't own a Wii U yet, do yourself a favor and buy one ;p

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Happy birthday Nintendo, 125 and alive and kicking!

Happy Birthday Nintendo!
Eid Milad Saed Ya Nintendo!
Yom Holedet Sameah Nintendo!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yayy! Happy Birthday to my favorite Video Game Company! Heres to hopefully, another 100 years loll

Are they about to cook all the characters? Gross!

Anyway, here's to another 125!

Around the Network
Qwark said:

Congratz Nintendo, be sure to make games for the coming 125 years.

B.t.w. since this my first post here I should kind a introduce myself.
I follow this site for around a year and I thought why not sign up.

I am a 22 year old dutch gamer,(so excuse my faulty grammar) I am a Nintendofan and a Clony and have nothing against MS. I own a Wii U and a PS4 and I intend to meddle myself into the often interesting discussions on VGchartz.

Oh and for the fellows who don't own a Wii U yet, do yourself a favor and buy one ;p

Welcome to VGChartz!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yay! Happy birthday!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Happy B-Day big N! May you live long and prosper. (and get more 3rd party support) And here is to another 125 years! Cheers!

Whaaat? For reals??

Happy birthday Nintendo!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yayy! Happy Birthday to my favorite Video Game Company! Heres to hopefully, another 100 years loll

That's hot. On topic, happy birthday Nintendo! It's a good thing I have these 125 birthday candles in my cupboard for some reason.