Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 Debuts 5th in japan charts

1- Smash Bros 3DS 2- Destiny PS3  3-/4 Youkai watch  5 Place Bayonetta 2

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html

Just remember this is only one day sales.

Around the Network

Latee

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=190654&page=1#

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Cool!

But how much did it ACTUALLY sell?

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Cool!

My bet is around 30 k units.

chidori-chan2 said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Cool!

My bet is around 30 k units.

Not bad for a first day...

Around the Network

Come on 1 million + sales!!! Come on Nintendo, they said they would be okay with becoming a second party developer for you guys... (Do it..... Do it...)

Poor Bayo! ):

bigtakilla said:
Come on 1 million + sales!!! Come on Nintendo, they said they would be okay with becoming a second party developer for you guys... (Do it..... Do it...)

#operationplatinum

I hope so.

Hopefully it will pass 1 million, though I do not see the Wii U having many million sellers in its lifetime unfortunately.

It is a shame. It is my favourite system ever.

1doesnotsimply

Nintendo games always chart lower on Tsutaya. It's just better to wait for Famitsu or Media Create to get an overall picture of Japan and not a subset which might be more limited to an audience that better fits with Sony's library of games.

With that in mind, the thread title is misleading in my opinion. One way or the other, the Tsutaya thread already exists. This is being discussed there already.