By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i really dont know which console to buy next

I'm confused, you want a console to buy a multiplats on especially MGS and the next RE but you're not interested in consoles that will definitely have it. Well, there's is another option, buy the Wii U and start a sign petition for it, maybe it will work.

Around the Network

Make lists of all the games out and announced that you want. Which ever platform has the most, buy that one.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Make lists of all the games out and announced that you want. Which ever platform has the most, buy that one.

okay resident evil, metal gear, halo, gears tlou. mario, mario kart, any suggestions

old skool

Just curious; what is your first language?

OP: Um. Wait what do you want again?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

raidinglarastomb said:
teigaga said:
Get a Wii U now. Get a PS4 next winter!

only buying one console this gen

Do you game on PC? If you're dead set on only buying one console, it'll have to be the PS4. Unless you're a sucker for everything Nintendo, you're gonna be left wanting once you get through the 4, 5 must have games the Wii U will have each year, compared to the PS4's 12 or more... of course it comes down to your taste but its also important to consider that the wii U might very well be abandoned as early as 2016. All signs point towards it selling shy of the gamecubes 22m, Nintendo won't hang around once they've got all their biggest software out (Mario Kart, Smash Bros, 3D mario, Zelda).

Around the Network
raidinglarastomb said:

yes I am a Nintendo fanboy and I own every console bar wii u, n64 and virtual boy. Also I sold me 3ds. But anyway I am mad to buy a wii u, but I don't want to miss out on the multiplats, especially. Metal gear and resi, defo won't buy a ps4, sorry. But I hate the controller, since ps1 which was a great console. Otherwise. And I just don't trust. Micro, so I'm totally lost. But I swore this is the first gen I am not buying. Two consoles. So guys help me out the cost saving benefit of wii u is swaying me but lack of residents evil is killing me

I mean this is clear evidence of bias getting in the way of logic.  I have owned systems from different companies depending on the gen.  Right now the PS4 is obvious choice.  It really is that simple.  Otherwise you can do what most of the diehard 360 fanboys did (Who accepted reality) and just a raise a white flag by building a gaming PC.

You could buy a ps4 and a CronusMax adapter so you can use a Xbox One (or Xbox 360) controller.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/CronusMAX-New-Version-Playstation-3/dp/B00LOHU1YS/ref=pd_cp_vg_0
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu6cGvTvUH4

Captain_Tom said:
raidinglarastomb said:

yes I am a Nintendo fanboy and I own every console bar wii u, n64 and virtual boy. Also I sold me 3ds. But anyway I am mad to buy a wii u, but I don't want to miss out on the multiplats, especially. Metal gear and resi, defo won't buy a ps4, sorry. But I hate the controller, since ps1 which was a great console. Otherwise. And I just don't trust. Micro, so I'm totally lost. But I swore this is the first gen I am not buying. Two consoles. So guys help me out the cost saving benefit of wii u is swaying me but lack of residents evil is killing me

I mean this is clear evidence of bias getting in the way of logic.  I have owned systems from different companies depending on the gen.  Right now the PS4 is obvious choice.  It really is that simple.  Otherwise you can do what most of the diehard 360 fanboys did (Who accepted reality) and just a raise a white flag by building a gaming PC.

Its not obvious to him because he enjoys Gears, and Halo.

And OT, but do you prefer the I7-4760 over the I7-2600?

raidinglarastomb said:
WagnerPaiva said:
You have the WiiU, so you are set with fitness games (Your Shape 2013 is crazy good), so, get a PS4, it is a really good console and Sony give a lot of indie free games every month, which is a very cool plus.

i dont own awii u

Buy it them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

You really want a WiiU, but you want the 3rd party support. The safe bet is to get a Ps4, but it seems like you're leaning toward the xbox one. I bought my xbox one a little of a week ago and I don't regret the purchase at all. Like someone said earlier, make a list of games you want from all the systems and just choose the system with the most games you want.