By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i really dont know which console to buy next

FDARaptor said:
Captain_Tom said:
raidinglarastomb said:

yes I am a Nintendo fanboy and I own every console bar wii u, n64 and virtual boy. Also I sold me 3ds. But anyway I am mad to buy a wii u, but I don't want to miss out on the multiplats, especially. Metal gear and resi, defo won't buy a ps4, sorry. But I hate the controller, since ps1 which was a great console. Otherwise. And I just don't trust. Micro, so I'm totally lost. But I swore this is the first gen I am not buying. Two consoles. So guys help me out the cost saving benefit of wii u is swaying me but lack of residents evil is killing me

I mean this is clear evidence of bias getting in the way of logic.  I have owned systems from different companies depending on the gen.  Right now the PS4 is obvious choice.  It really is that simple.  Otherwise you can do what most of the diehard 360 fanboys did (Who accepted reality) and just a raise a white flag by building a gaming PC.

Its not obvious to him because he enjoys Gears, and Halo.

And OT, but do you prefer the I7-4760 over the I7-2600?

So then I would have to ask if he has played any of Playstation's exclusives?  I mean 3 of my 360 friends who switched to Playstation were big Halo/Gears fans.  After playing Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Killzone, TLoU, InFamous, and LBP they couldn't care less about TWO games.

Around the Network
AW_1911 said:
You could buy a ps4 and a CronusMax adapter so you can use a Xbox One (or Xbox 360) controller.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/CronusMAX-New-Version-Playstation-3/dp/B00LOHU1YS/ref=pd_cp_vg_0
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu6cGvTvUH4

now that's the best answer I heard

old skool

ps3-sales! said:
Just curious; what is your first language?

OP: Um. Wait what do you want again?

Irish, i grew up in a small island of the coast of Ireland where everyone speaks Irish.

old skool

Captain_Tom said:
FDARaptor said:
Captain_Tom said:
raidinglarastomb said:

yes I am a Nintendo fanboy and I own every console bar wii u, n64 and virtual boy. Also I sold me 3ds. But anyway I am mad to buy a wii u, but I don't want to miss out on the multiplats, especially. Metal gear and resi, defo won't buy a ps4, sorry. But I hate the controller, since ps1 which was a great console. Otherwise. And I just don't trust. Micro, so I'm totally lost. But I swore this is the first gen I am not buying. Two consoles. So guys help me out the cost saving benefit of wii u is swaying me but lack of residents evil is killing me

I mean this is clear evidence of bias getting in the way of logic.  I have owned systems from different companies depending on the gen.  Right now the PS4 is obvious choice.  It really is that simple.  Otherwise you can do what most of the diehard 360 fanboys did (Who accepted reality) and just a raise a white flag by building a gaming PC.

So then I would have to ask if he has played any of Playstation's exclusives?  I mean 3 of my 360 friends who switched to Playstation were big Halo/Gears fans.  After playing Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Killzone, TLoU, InFamous, and LBP they couldn't care less about TWO games.

love uncharted and tlou, infamous is not my kind of game, lbp is only okay and never played heavy rain,

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
ps3-sales! said:
Just curious; what is your first language?

OP: Um. Wait what do you want again?

Irish, i grew up in a small island of the coast of Ireland where everyone speaks Irish.

Um, isn't that just a variation of English?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Well, you don't HAVE to buy a new console!

raidinglarastomb said:
Captain_Tom said:
FDARaptor said:
Captain_Tom said:
raidinglarastomb said:

love uncharted and tlou, infamous is not my kind of game, lbp is only okay and never played heavy rain,

So if you love those games than why is the PS4 out of the question?

Get the Wii U and enjoy Resident Evil Revelations?