By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft 'Should' Ship On PS Vita, Says Microsoft Exec

Microsoft better focus on at least updating the 360 version a little bit..

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Microsoft going third party confirmed!

It could very well be their backup plan to diversify, stay powerful and thrive even with their PC and Office monopoly being progressively marginalized, if their main plan, to establish new monopolies or at least strong leaderships in other markets doesn't work.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

At this rate MS will be supporting Vita more than Sony.

Good because i want 4J to release it already

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Good, now my brother won't play my Tales of Heart R. He almost killed me when he heard that Microsoft bought Mojang. He thought It wouldn't go to Vita.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
LOL MS supports the Vita more then Sony!

I thought the same thing when I read the title of the thread.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo