By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft 'Should' Ship On PS Vita, Says Microsoft Exec

MoHasanie said:
Azerth said:
I think it'll ship on anything they can run it on. Makes to much since not to

True. Do you think it will come to the Wii U and 3DS as well? 

if im ms i would do a 3ds version, but no wii u version

and also no reatil ps4 version

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
LOL MS supports the Vita more then Sony!

That may just be true. Minecraft is the one thing that I felt could revive the Vita in the west.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

prinz_valium said:
MoHasanie said:
Azerth said:
I think it'll ship on anything they can run it on. Makes to much since not to

True. Do you think it will come to the Wii U and 3DS as well? 

if im ms i would do a 3ds version, but no wii u version

and also no reatil ps4 version

Why though? It seems like they're more interested in making as much money as possible. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

fleischr said:
PotentHerbs said:
LOL MS supports the Vita more then Sony!

That may just be true. Minecraft is the one thing that I felt could revive the Vita in the west.

And with Ninty adverstising for the Vita, it may just happen. Trololololo! xD

Seece said:

People (and MS) are saying this is like Skype but I don't believe it will turn out that way. I reckon MS will want to lure in a lot of Minecraft players on Playstation, then offer all the sidegames/sequels exclusively on Xbox first (with PC and then Mobile coming later).

Maybe you're right but using your logic, why wouldn't they want to attract Nintendo gamers as well? 

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Seece said:

People (and MS) are saying this is like Skype but I don't believe it will turn out that way. I reckon MS will want to lure in a lot of Minecraft players on Playstation, then offer all the sidegames/sequels exclusively on Xbox first (with PC and then Mobile coming later).

Maybe you're right but using your logic, why wouldn't they want to attract Nintendo gamers as well? 

Because it's not in the pipeline. If a vita version wasn't announced/being developed they wouldn't bother with that either. No point cancelling now for many reasons.

They will put the most effort into Xbox/PC and Mobile, sequel, side games ect. Time spent on 3DS, and especially WiiU, is a total waste of time for MS.

What in bizzaro is going on? Nintendo and MS are supporting the Vita more than Sony.

Seece said:
MoHasanie said:
Seece said:

Because it's not in the pipeline. If a vita version wasn't announced/being developed they wouldn't bother with that either. No point cancelling now for many reasons.

They will put the most effort into Xbox/PC and Mobile, sequel, side games ect. Time spent on 3DS, and especially WiiU, is a total waste of time for MS.

Yeah that makes sense. 

But I don't think it would be a waste time developing those versions. This game sells a lot, so they can easily make much more money by bringing it to Nintendo's consoles. 

MoHasanie said:
Seece said:

Too insignificant of the a userbase on the Wii U and the catch with the vita is that it'll be the first portable version of the full minecraft experience. The 3DS would be a good system for it if it could handle the full game and not just the pocket version, otherwise theres no real point considering the pocket version is already everywhere.

So, does that mean that the Microsoft logo will be in Minecraft for Vita? :)