By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 Trailer TGS 2014 Tetsuya Nomura steps down! UPDATE: New showcase demo!

Hynad said:
DaltonAbbey said:

*Teenager grade trolling removed*

Your lot is so annoying.

Here's what you'd prefer, I presume, for a story with a serious tone such as FF XV:

That'd be better, yes.

Around the Network

With the recent announcement of having the game's demo on march with FF Type-0 HD, I think the game is nearly complete and Nomura isn't needed anymore and it's better for him to go after KH 3 to speed up its development process. Then again, this is Squeer-Enix and their infamous "Please Be Excited."

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Great graphics.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Great graphics.

Indeed. If you look close enough you can count every hair in their head!

My Yaoi Fantasy XV! <3

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Its been a long time coming...

- Yeah, well no sh!t sherlock lol!

Around the Network
DaltonAbbey said:

Some gamers are just hypocrites i guess... 

Give them this and OMG thats so bad ass!!!

Then give them this and its OMG thats some boy band emo shit!!!

Whats funny is that you are more likely to see the people like in the second pic than you are from those in the first.

I don't understand. They showed a whole two minutes of footage. Luna, and Stella weren't in this footage (as far as being playable). They are likely playable party members at some point. But apparently it's an emo boy fest all up in da house.

Wagram said:

I don't understand. They showed a whole two minutes of footage. Luna, and Stella weren't in this footage (as far as being playable). They are likely playable party members at some point. But apparently it's an emo boy fest all up in da house.

Ikr?

If there were a girl or two in that group... they would say something about the hair not being "fantasy enough"... there are always some certain people that would constructively say something bad or negative about PS4 games... actually, I am beginning to think its just about games not on their platfrm period.

You're telling me if I go outside i'll find giant monsters too? And have to fight them dressed like a backstreet boy? Times are tough..

Intrinsic said:
DaltonAbbey said:

Some gamers are just hypocrites i guess... 

Give them this and OMG thats so bad ass!!!

Then give them this and its OMG thats some boy band emo shit!!!

Whats funny is that you are more likely to see the people like in the second pic than you are from those in the first.

It's not hypocrisy, it's just awful, awful taste.