By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Spencer Battle: PS4 won Sept Globally in the US. The battle continues in October.

Again: Before VGChartz number, my prediction was(NPD):
PS4: 475K
XOne: 235K
Difference: 240K

Now, my prediction is:
PS4: 550K
XOne: 275K
Difference: 275K

Around the Network

Apart from Halo MCC, I don't really see anything that would get MS parity with PS4 in the USA. And while I think Halo MCC will pull in a great week for XBO, I don't think it will be enough to win an entire month. I'm basing this on that a lot of people who want the Halo MCC already own an XBO but I could be wrong.

updated the numbers. also i had did a mistake last week in the cumulative sales numbers, fixed it now, if anybody shows a mistake please tell me

Going as expected so far

drake_tolu said:
Again: Before VGChartz number, my prediction was(NPD):
PS4: 475K
XOne: 235K
Difference: 240K

Now, my prediction is:
PS4: 550K
XOne: 275K
Difference: 275K

VGCChartz number:

PS4: 405K
XOne: 245K
Difference: 160K

Maybe my first prediction was better...

Around the Network

OK, i decided!

PS4: 425K
XO: 245K
Difference: 180K

celador said:
US will be interesting and very close imo, I still believe X1 will win either November or December and possibly both.

WW will see a comfortable victory for PS4 even if China is big for X1 and MS throws free game deals and bundles around

This is exactly how I expect things to play out as well.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

updating everything. i didnt update as soon as numbers released because i was on vacation.

i should note that the first 3 weeks xbox saw some adjustments down. ps4 pretty much stayed the same.

XB1 is doing pretty good since its still only available in 30+ countries compared to PS4s 70+ which would explain the total global sales being better. A lot of fans still think the XB1 isn't selling.. its selling pretty well looking at the charts and its limited country count.

Azzanation said:

XB1 is doing pretty good since its still only available in 30+ countries compared to PS4s 70+ which would explain the total global sales being better. A lot of fans still think the XB1 isn't selling.. its selling pretty well looking at the charts and its limited country count.

lol this joke exusee still being used, is there a tier 3 and 4 Xbox launches coming ?

Might want to compare sales in specific markets before you kid your self and say its selling pretty well.