By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash 3DS. 1 Million sold first 2 days. Shipment over 1 Million Retail and sales over 1 Million including digital

aikohualda said:
I wonder how much HW will SSB push.... anyone?

Not as much now, but it will when the N3DS bundle comes out. 

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:
Clyde32 said:
Whelp, I just won a bet.

The PR it's somehow ambiguous isn't it? It says first sold and then shipped.

Don't celebrate just yet, you can still lost since the bet takes into account famitsu/mc numbers

i think the bet should be put off. It did sell a million as in the pr it states its the 4th game to do a million. But on the tracker might show up 850k-950k sold. Retailers reporting many sell outs. Amazon japan still waiting for a second shipment. 

PhantomLink said:
Clyde32 said:
Whelp, I just won a bet.

Don't celebrate just yet, you can still lost since the bet takes into account famitsu/mc numbers

Edit: apparently it's 1m sold including eshop AND 1m shipped to retailers

Holy crap 1 million digital on the first two days? I'm frighten about the online working in the US at launch week of 3DS/Wii U.

aikohualda said:
I wonder how much HW will SSB push.... anyone?

Not alot young one. New 3ds announcement will keep sales much lower than it would of been. So it should increase but not by much. 35k is my honest guess.

t3mporary_126 said:
PhantomLink said:
Clyde32 said:
Whelp, I just won a bet.

Edit: apparently it's 1m sold including eshop AND 1m shipped to retailers

Holy crap 1 million digital on the first two days? I'm frighten about the online working in the US at launch week of 3DS/Wii U.

No, 1m sold includes retail sales and digital sales, additionally shipments to retailers were also >1m

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
ChyChy said:

Brawl in japan shipped 1.31mil in its first 2 months vs 3DS's 1mil+ in 2days (sold)

Brawl was 1.61m shipped by the end of March 2008, not 1.31m.

Yakuzaice said:
ChyChy said:

Brawl in japan shipped 1.31mil in its first 2 months vs 3DS's 1mil+ in 2days (sold)

Brawl was 1.61m shipped by the end of March 2008, not 1.31m.

My god. Did i mess up? If you have source, pls post. I want to kno, but i'll trust your word. Will correct opening God Bless

ChyChy said:

My god. Did i mess up? If you have source, pls post. I want to kno, but i'll trust your word. Will correct opening God Bless

Looks like it was actually Aquamarine over on GAF who messed it up, probably just a typo.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2008/080424e.pdf

Page 4 has Japan and US shipments to the end of March.

Yakuzaice said:
ChyChy said:

Looks like it was actually Aquamarine over on GAF who messed it up, probably just a typo.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2008/080424e.pdf

Page 4 has Japan and US shipments to the end of March.

Thank you for your kindness.

Yeah Baby!
And does anyone know when will amiibos release? And does Japan get it earlier?
I wanna see how well it does.

Pocky Lover Boy!