By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - why does samsung hate apple?

Has anybody seen the new galaxy note 4 commercial? I think it's the galaxy note 4. The commerical mocks apple and shows internet comments talking about how the new iphone 6 looks like one of there models from 2011. It also shows comments,were apple was orginally mocking the bigger type phones. I have to admit,that I thought the commerical was kind of funny,but still don't get the hate. that commercial kind of reminded me of those classic nintendo vs sega commerical that I used to see as a kid. It does'nt matter,as the first batch of apple 6 pre-orders are already sold out and it'll probably be awhile,before I'm able to get my iphone 6. :)

Around the Network

Cause Apple sued Samsung for 1 billion dollars and it went through

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The same happens with the Microsoft ads.
I just think that since Apple is the "industry standard," you'll do very well to make yourselves look better than them.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Kind of reminds me about another company that constantly attacked microsoft.

Because Apple sued them for having round corners.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
I just think that since Apple is the "industry standard," you'll do very well to make yourselves look better than them.

LOL Apple isn't the industry standard in anything.  The only thing they are leaders in is being overrated and overpriced.

oldschoolfool said:

Has anybody seen the new galaxy note 4 commercial? I think it's the galaxy note 4. The commerical mocks apple and shows internet comments talking about how the new iphone 6 looks like one of there models from 2011. It also shows comments,were apple was orginally mocking the bigger type phones. I have to admit,that I thought the commerical was kind of funny,but still don't get the hate. that commercial kind of reminded me of those classic nintendo vs sega commerical that I used to see as a kid. It does'nt matter,as the first batch of apple 6 pre-orders are already sold out and it'll probably be awhile,before I'm able to get my iphone 6. :)

The fact is a lot of what they showed was true.  iPhones are looking more and more like Galaxies, and they are now eating their words when it comes to "No large phones."

You write as if "going negative" is an unheard of new phenomenon in advertising. It's been happening forever and not just the Nintendon't ads.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Chris Hu said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

LOL Apple isn't the industry standard in anything.  The only thing they are leaders in is being overrated and overpriced.

Being overpriced whilst remaining overrated is impressive, though. That's exactly why they're attacking Apple.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Cause Apple sues the oblivion out of them for banal things.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC