By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Sony is Winning: The Value of Image

kljesta64 said

it was in the long run but not like ps4 now.  Wii dominated. and why does ps4 in japan badly right now ?

And the long is what it will be about as well with the PS4. PS4 just launched over there, is more expensive and does not have it's big IP's launched, unlike WiiU yet it's doing comparably. That alone should tell you enough how easily it will surpass it once those conditions meet.

Around the Network
beeje13 said:
Sunset Overdrive Dudebro? It wouldn't look out of place on the wii U (apart from quality of graphics)

Quantum break Dudebro? That wouldn't look out of place on PS4.

And Bayonetta 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles X are obviously very kiddy!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

bubblegamer said:
kljesta64 said

it was in the long run but not like ps4 now.  Wii dominated. and why does ps4 in japan badly right now ?

And the long is what it will be about as well with the PS4. PS4 just launched over there, is more expensive and does not have it's big IP's launched, unlike WiiU yet it's doing comparably. That alone should tell you enough how easily it will surpass it once those conditions meet.

more expensive ? isnt the price one of the main reasons why ps4 is selling ? theres no way to know what will happen in the long run. what games ? why even mention Wii U ? sony lost japan last gen simply because they are not interested. I dont see any games in the future that will drive sales in the millions not even FF. America is all about hype and price. as for Europe they simply love sony for some unexplained reason I guess its those european football advertisements you can see in almost every match and commercials in the european league etc..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

more expensive ? isnt the price one of the main reasons why ps4 is selling ? theres no way to know what will happen in the long run. what games ? why even mention Wii U ? sony lost japan last gen simply because they are not interested. I dont see any games in the future that will drive sales in the millions not even FF. America is all about hype and price. as for Europe they simply love sony for some unexplained reason I guess its those european football advertisements you can see in almost every match and commercials in the european league etc..

lol so many excuses. Japan loves Nintendo and that's deserved, but Europe liking Sony is all about being tricked into it! A fruitful discussion with an attitude like that is a waste of my time.. So belive whatever you want.

bubblegamer said:
kljesta64 said:

lol so many excuses. Japan loves Nintendo and that's deserved, but Europe liking Sony is all about being tricked into it! A fruitful discussion with an attitude like that is a waste of my time.. So belive whatever you want.

thats not what I meant and its not an excuse. everything has a reason when it comes to bussines its not a romance where you love someone because your brain tells you so...and where did I say that japan loves nintendo ? japan loves no one.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
bubblegamer said:
kljesta64 said:

thats not what I meant and its not an excuse. everything has a reason when it comes to bussines its not a romance where you love someone because your brain tells you so...and where did I say that japan loves nintendo ? japan loves no one.

It is an excuse. You even got banned for it last time, because you can't understand why anyone would find anything interesting besides the WiiU.

bubblegamer said:
kljesta64 said:
bubblegamer said:

It is an excuse. You even got banned for it last time, because you can't understand why anyone would find anything interesting besides the WiiU.

do I need to repeat myself to get banned again ? theres is not one sentence from me where I said "only Wii U matters" or anything like that.. I only said that it doesnt make sense for PS4 to be this successful and thats it.

Tsubasa Ozora

Why sony is wining: More people are buying PS4's than Xbox One's or WiiU's.

Doesn't need to be any harder than that.

Tamron said:

True, but what about PS1, PS2 and PS3´s amazing numbers despite it´s huge price tag! There is a pattern at work here..

bubblegamer said:
Tamron said:

True, but what about PS1, PS2 and PS3´s amazing numbers despite it´s huge price tag! There is a pattern at work here..

Everyone buys a particular console, or a particular selection of consoles for their own individual reasons, trying to generalize the reason for the purpose is a waste of time, the simple, easy version is simply "they are wining because they are selling the most"