By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Horizon 2 Looks Gorgeous.

The Power of the Xbox One.

Devs are learning how to use the Xbox One more now and it shows.

Around the Network

It looks nice, but not amazing. That's my opinion on it, I'm also curious to see if it basically plays the game for you like forza 4 and 5.

Danman27 said:
It looks nice, but not amazing. That's my opinion on it, I'm also curious to see if it basically plays the game for you like forza 4 and 5.

It only plays the game for you if you put it on the easiest setting with all the assists turned on.  Also even on the easiest setting Forza 5 can be though depending on who is in your friends list and represents your drivatars.  Unless you play it in free mode where you get random drivatars that are a lot easier.

Chris Hu said:
Danman27 said:

It only plays the game for you if you put it on the easiest setting with all the assists turned on.  Also even on the easiest setting Forza 5 can be though depending on who is in your friends list and represents your drivatars.  Unless you play it in free mode where you get random drivatars that are a lot easier.

A game should NEVER play for you though. Even on higher difficulties, it told me the best way to race, it's kinda stupid. 

So tempted to pick up an xbone for this. It just looks fun and driving around openly in european vista instead of a fixed race track is refreshing.

Around the Network
Jega said:

It's not really the power... it's just the fact that coders do things better than when they are rushing games out for release... i.e games will always improve from those first outings.

I thought the demo was out today at 2pm?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
Jega said:

It's not really the power... it's just the fact that coders do things better than when they are rushing games out for release... i.e games will always improve from those first outings.

Gotta, many developers have said they could have done more with Xbox One games if they had more time, so point taken.

piggychan said:

So tempted to pick up an xbone for this. It just looks fun and driving around openly in european vista instead of a fixed race track is refreshing.

These pics are beautiful. The Xbox One is really delivering on what it means to be next-gen. DAMN.

Danman27 said:
Chris Hu said:
Danman27 said:

A game should NEVER play for you though. Even on higher difficulties, it told me the best way to race, it's kinda stupid. 

Even on the easiet difficulty with all the assists turned on you still have to STEER so NO the game DOESN'T play ITSELF.  Also you are aware that you can turn the driving lines off if not I think you need to explore the options of a game more before making ill informed comments.

Madword said:
Jega said:

The demo is out and I played it its pretty short though and the AI seems pretty easy even though I played it on the easiest difficulty settings my guess is that the drivatars are not fully implemented into the demo.