By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Xbox One Is Going To Be Just Fine. Playstation 4 Will Not Dominate The Market In The Long Run.

TomShoe said:
Angelv577 said:

no more than 10 million in US right?, WW it will be more than 10 million.  There's already 5 million without any price cut nor system seller to drive the console.

> No system seller

>Watch Dogs

> InFamous

>Killzone

>Destiny

>Any Big Multiplat Game

>Bloodborne

>Order 1886

top kek

Inb4 goalposts moving and hasty downplaying

When people say "system sellers" I just assume they are talking about the top selling "exclusive" franchises(Think GT, Uncharted, GOW etc) it is not meant to be a down playing statement. We already know about all of those games you mentioned and none of them would be considered the "top" of  the franchises Sony has....that is the point Angel was making not donplaying or moving goalposts......just wanted to point that out.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

how is the ww gap gonna be cut in half from 5 down to 2.5 by holiday 2016? what trend is pointing in that direction thats gonna prove that? ps4 is kicking it in every market,and the tier 2 launches were lackluster. the baseline in those countries are gonna be so incredibly flat.... even in china,after long polls,ps4 is the favored console by a huge margin. ----infamous was a system seller,but forget exclusives, top hyped multiplat games act as system sellers for the ps4. i dont see that ever ending for sony.. multiplat games and overall sales on xone cant match sony even when given away for free...ms dont need to catch sony(believe me,they wont),they just need to be steady and continue to offer solid software and great deals(like giving software away for free) and they'll probably catch nintendo down the road..