By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 Runs At 1080p, Looks Insane, Ton of New Details Leaked Via Behind Closed Door Presentation

i want a upgrade Discount
just gimme 50%

Around the Network

November 18th it is.

Is there any DLC that comes with this, if not I will wait for the definitive edition some years down the line.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Munkeh111 said:
Just show me it for real....

And I want Vegas!

The PS5 Exists. 

wow fur

day one

Around the Network

Lol none of that excited me.

GribbleGrunger said:
Munkeh111 said:
Just show me it for real....

And I want Vegas!

No Vegas...

But I quite liked that trailer, a nice reminder of some of the weirder things to happen in the game. Also, loads of hints about the Mt Chilliad mystery. Can't really see the graphical gains from the last gen version that easily, but I'm sure a comparison trailer will be made to show me all the differences

Mad55 said:
Lol none of that excited me.

Ditto after playing the first one I don't feel the need to jump back in.

There are some improvements but I can wait for a huge price drop before going back to it again.

"insane" is a bit much because of the aliasing but it looks good. Even if i would not know that it is a last gen game I would not be disappointed with its performance on new gen.