By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V PS4 Runs At 1080p, Looks Insane, Ton of New Details Leaked Via Behind Closed Door Presentation

Skeeuk said:
to be honest there's no reason to get it on pc. the game is more than good enough on ps4. the likely price is going to be £39.99 on steam. a complete ripp off as your stuck with it then

there is no reason to buy any other version...   why? because mods and stuff...

Around the Network

Double dipping the PS4 version for sure --- when it goes on a PSN sale...

I want to see it in motion. Biggest issue with GTA V was the framerate. Though not as bad as San Andreas on ps2 it was pretty annoying sometimes.

looks great but not sure if i would pay full price again. Maybe if GTA online has more activities

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I'd understand 30fps if it was a new title but come on now.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
to be honest there's no reason to get it on pc. the game is more than good enough on ps4. the likely price is going to be £39.99 on steam. a complete ripp off as your stuck with it then

Mods for GTA are some of the best mods you will get on PC.

Tell me the release date. Did I miss that?

BraLoD said:
It just makes me want a new Red Dead so bad, with a gigantic map filled with stuff to do and all looking beautiful.

Next Red Dead game will be glorious.  I can't wait for Rockstar to announce it.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I want a release date darn it!!!

This !

And, DAY ONE !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Will be very interesting to see this games sales on next gen. Better yet, will it push hardware...