By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Japanese Launch Week: 23k Sold

Nate4Drake said:
Japan don't care that much about Consoles, just imagine how much they could care about XOne...

I agree!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
eFKac said:
Ohhh so i outsold NeoGeo? Well shit

It outsold the NeoGeo? Success!!!!!

Ohh come on, a couple thousands less and it would have been the worst Japanese launch ever, it would have made history!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I've got to post this from Gaf:

"It's not bad, basically the same launch numbers as the original Xbox:

Xbox 123k
Xbox one23k"

The PS5 Exists. 

Wow, I actually thought it would have sold ~40k (didn't know the ship numbers before now). That's atrocious.

So, tell us again about how tier 2 countries will save the XBone.

GribbleGrunger said:

Xbox 123k
Xbox one23k"

That got a good laugh out of me. xD Seriously, the name, and circumstances around the console, just seems to keep generating puns.

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Around the Network

Check out PS2 selling 600k. What a God.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

CGI-Quality said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That's actually alright

For you to consider that alright, you either a) had the lowest expectations to begin with or b) are in serious denial about the bleak situation there. Twenty-three thousand is horrendous, even for Xbox.

You  are just trying to troll right?  You always act like you know everything but then how can you not know that they only shipped 40K? so what were your expectations then that they sold 50k?

Also we had plenty of threads where people reported that nobody was waiting in line for a Xbox one and that the situation was very dramatic....We even got articles with only one guy buying a Xbox one in a store so ofcourse people expect low numbers;...Check the Xbox empire thread and you will find no one who would even predict 20K FW....  

Honestly Xbox one did a lot better than I think everyone expected, I think I had the highest predicition with 40K sold first MONTH.

If you ask me you are trying to downplay everyone because Xbox one did better than expected...  Very sad and immature for somebody who defended the 5-6K PS4 sales and called them fine because Sony did not started yet..

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

GribbleGrunger said:

Xbox 123k
Xbox one23k"

Hahaha omg

Greatness Awaits!

GribbleGrunger said:

Xbox 123k
Xbox one23k"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA..

^^ Ohh right I'm sure every Sony fan, especially CGI is insecure about this amazing XBOX ONE launch in Japan. Guys keep downplaying, but be more subtle, they can't know we are afraid of the mighty One!

Greatness Awaits!