By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's road to getting (a proper) Monster Hunter back to its console(s)

Pillow said:
Deep Down is Sony's response for the lost of the MH franchise.

And I thought they had MH frontier online on PS3/Vita (Wii U too)

Deep Down is Capcom's response to Demon's Souls, nothing to do with MH.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Why would Monster Hunter return to Sony consoles if it sells like hotcakes on the 3DS? :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

With the crappy sales of the PS4 in their homeland, Capcom won't bring anytime soon unless they see money.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Cobretti2 said:
Just get a Nintendo system and play the games you want to play instead of moan about it not being on PS4.

After all you guys tell Nintendo fans to buy additional systems to play the games they want from other systems so I don't see why you should be entitled to everything.

Terrible logic right there. Just because some people tell Ninty owners to buy a second console, it doesn't mean that you should follow their example. Two wrongs don't make one right. Unless you like vicious circles. Also, sony consoles almost always get the most third party support. Ninty console owners know what to expect. I, for example, have a 3ds and don't complain about lack of third party games on it because I know that third party support has always been limited. Also, I don't get who you're accusing of being/acting entitled to something. 

never played any of those games. I'd play it,if it was on the ps4.