By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best gaming forum?

This one.

Conegamer said:
I'm talking about the Ka-Pis, the RealGamingExperts, the AZWifications, and more.

I can't believe you.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

This is pretty much the only gaming forum I visit currently. It's the best experience I ever had on a gaming forum, though I'm not lying to myself it's the best out there. 

JoeTheBro said:

Also since I'm morally against ad block, this forum can get a bit frustrating at times.

The forum deserves to get adblocked up the ass until it gets better ads. If the ad masters (not sure that's the correct terminology) are paying for me to see the same shitty ads 10,000 times, I'd rather they keep their money.

BraveNewWorld said:

This one.

Conegamer said:
I'm talking about the Ka-Pis, the RealGamingExperts, the AZWifications, and more.

I can't believe you.

What did I do wrong? There's plenty others but these users spring to mind.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BraveNewWorld said:

This one.

Conegamer said:

I can't believe you.

Why? The users he mentioend are awesome! Specially the last one!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

JoeTheBro said:

Hmmm.

I'd have to go with http://vizioneck.com/forum

The activity is a bit worse than I'd honestly like, but the quality of posters is just exceptional. Plus it's the only forum in existence with "Live View."

VGCHARTZ itself is pretty good, but the poster quality has dropped considerably in the last year and the forum feels "abandoned" from a development point of view. Also since I'm morally against ad block, this forum can get a bit frustrating at times.

GAF is great, but I find it much funner to read than to post there.

You have convinced me to sign up!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
JoeTheBro said:

Hmmm.

I'd have to go with http://vizioneck.com/forum

The activity is a bit worse than I'd honestly like, but the quality of posters is just exceptional. Plus it's the only forum in existence with "Live View."

VGCHARTZ itself is pretty good, but the poster quality has dropped considerably in the last year and the forum feels "abandoned" from a development point of view. Also since I'm morally against ad block, this forum can get a bit frustrating at times.

GAF is great, but I find it much funner to read than to post there.

You have convinced me to sign up!

I convinced you to seek perfection.

You alone decided how to achieve it.

Welcome brother.

The only other gaming forum that I frequent is GAF. I have heard too many horror stories about idiots and trolls on IGN and Gamespot.

The forums have gotten better over the last couple of years, but the structure and amount of subforums could use some tweaking. Other than that, everything is just fine.

I have only visited one other gaming forum in the past which was IGN. I honestly hated the layout and how the forums are not an integral part of the site. Over here the forums have a nice look to them in my opinion and are on the whole an integral part of the site.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
I have only visited one other gaming forum in the past which was IGN. I honestly hated the layout and how the forums are not an integral part of the site. Over here the forums have a nice look to them in my opinion and are on the whole an integral part of the site.

You say that just before leaving??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Mr.Playstation said:

You say that just before leaving??

Well I returned

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P