By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
Wright said:

I do what I can. Most of the time I don't know what to say.

How about; who do you think is suspicious? Who do you think is town? Who do you think is the bomber? What do you think about the lynch and the kills last night?

Just as a starting point.

Or, if you were the bomber, would you spare us and wait another day or would you just bomb us when Wow said you could?

I don't know, but why would the bomber want to keep an extra person alive - Scum or Town - who could work towards finding them out?

Using that logic I suppose Radish could be a target for bomb, but he is like this every game apparently so it's hard to tell.

And my suspicions of Wright is because of the PM debacle. What I got out of that is he was town but got a different PM. However the whole thing was a mess, will have to read through it again.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Aren't we forgetting or ruling out for some reason, that there could be more than 1 person controlling the bomb?

(1) padib - Wonktonodi
(1) theprof00 - padib
(1) Wonktonodi - TruckOSaurus

(11) Not Voting - bugrimmar, Carl2291, Conegamer, EricFabian, impertinence, radishhead, Sparks, spurgeonryan, theprof00, WhiteEaglePL, Wright

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 2: http://itsalmo.st/#night2

Please PM Words of Wisdom or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

So what's with those very early votes huh?

WhiteEaglePL said:
Aren't we forgetting or ruling out for some reason, that there could be more than 1 person controlling the bomb?

The flavor that mentioned the nuke mentioned perpetrator (singular) While it's possible there could be more than one town won't know until we get one or lose.

Around the Network

Not surprised that Nickles was killed, could be one mafia team trying to take out what they thought was scum from the other team or Sparks deciding to finish the work he couldn't get done during the day. Hylian though, that is peculiar.

Also of note, neither Trucks nor prof were targeted. They both claim to be prime targets, scum from last game confirmed they were looking to take them out as quick as possible and yet, none of them targeted last night. Perhaps the call for protection from Trucks scared scum of that kill, but why was prof left to live?

impertinence said:
Not surprised that Nickles was killed, could be one mafia team trying to take out what they thought was scum from the other team or Sparks deciding to finish the work he couldn't get done during the day. Hylian though, that is peculiar.

Also of note, neither Trucks nor prof were targeted. They both claim to be prime targets, scum from last game confirmed they were looking to take them out as quick as possible and yet, none of them targeted last night. Perhaps the call for protection from Trucks scared scum of that kill, but why was prof left to live?

Why were you left to live?

WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:

Why were you left to live?

Probably because my analysis so far has been eyerollingly noobish according to prof. I guess if that is accurate, mafia will not have a problem with leaving me around.

All kidding aside, I don't know why I was left to live and other were killed. I didn't expect to get night killed, but I wouldn't have been shocked if I was. I can see why one of the people were targeted (nickles) but hylian makes less sense. Trucks theorized that it was to take out active players, but many players were more active than Hylian for obvious (though he did post a lot at the end of the day). I don't think activity is what got him killed, but he did point some fingers at the end of the day, and that is what might have gotten him killed.

Just to follow up on the previous. Hylian did cast suspicion on Sparks, and attack his case against Nickles. Hylian was convinced Nickles was town, and did not like the push on him (though gives a town read on Carl who was the second most insistent about hanging Nickles).

Why wait?
Vote Sparks

Perhaps Hylian pointed the finger at the right people who were Mafia...