By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

spurgeonryan said:

Any word on the other replacement yet?

I have sent out a billion PMs.  Statistics are in our favor.

Around the Network

So looking at the events of last night, the targets for today have to be Sparks (for the reasons which Trucks neatly outlined), Wonk (for his unusual actions at the end of the last day) and EricFabian (for just being so evasive all day yesterday) personally.

Spurge, Trucks and Wright seem like town to me (but the whole PM debacle makes me believe Wright is "the bomb" if I had to choose one player); the other users are sorta in the mix at the moment; not sure one way or the other.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
So looking at the events of last night, the targets for today have to be Sparks (for the reasons which Trucks neatly outlined), Wonk (for his unusual actions at the end of the last day) and EricFabian (for just being so evasive all day yesterday) personally.

Spurge, Trucks and Wright seem like town to me (but the whole PM debacle makes me believe Wright is "the bomb" if I had to choose one player); the other users are sorta in the mix at the moment; not sure one way or the other.

So then would you rather go after Wright today, since you think him the nuke who could kill the whole game and win himself, or your possible scum choices?

Anything else drawing you towards Wright? I see him playing like last game, and even though he said he understand it better, seems like he either does not care, or just wants to sit it out until the end and do his thing, as you suggest.

"If I had to choose one player", I would choose Wright. There's no point voting for Wright right now IMO unless he does something to completely give the game away. Personally I'd rather hear more from the less active players and then vote for whom is most likely scum rather than going after this bomb right now.

That's just me though.

Something I do want to put out there once. The people that I thought were town after conversations that got a little close yesterday were Carl, TOS white and the now confirmed hylian, while ones that made me think scum where wright prof cone and now today Padib

spurgeonryan said:

But Wright does need to show up more this game.

I do what I can. Most of the time I don't know what to say.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:

Probably Nickelsbe. After all he had my vote up until an hour or so ago. 

Astrogamer has been a little unfortunate I feel. But not defending himself concerns me too, so if either of them are lunched, I'm not going to complain. 

I was looking for this.

Interesting.

Yeah, I wouldn't have minded which one was lynched because both of them seemed suspicious. Hence when the chance came for me to draw, and save both, I didn't take it because it seemed like it would be a waste. Because both of them were Mafia in my mind.

As it turns out, Astro was but Nickels wasn't which is surprising. However at that time I didn't know that so went with my gut instinct and thought it was worth the risk to lynch Astro. If that makes sense.

Wright said:
spurgeonryan said:

But Wright does need to show up more this game.

I do what I can. Most of the time I don't know what to say.

How about; who do you think is suspicious? Who do you think is town? Who do you think is the bomber? What do you think about the lynch and the kills last night?

Just as a starting point.

spurgeonryan said:

Oh Hello, did you get me out of that Venesuelan shit hole you dumped me in your other game yet? Or are you still flying that damned plane until it runs out of gas and crashes into my body?

The plane actually crashed, in the jungle. I was waiting for you to come and say hi to survivors xD

Conegamer said:

How about; who do you think is suspicious? Who do you think is town? Who do you think is the bomber? What do you think about the lynch and the kills last night?

Just as a starting point.

Well, I didn't vote yesterday because I didn't find anyone suspicious. My last Mafia game had me getting suspicious on every single town (I mean, I didn't get one single scum), so I'm not the best candidate to ask for directions.

Already told my impressions about the lynch and kills last night.

EricFabian was impressed about the fun fact I gave at the beginning of the game regarding nuclear bombs. Maybe he likes bombs, that's why he was impressed whereas everyone else carried on with their lives.

Liking bombs can't be good.

spurgeonryan said:

What do you think about ConeyG being the actual Bomber? Trying to pin you with the title since you are quiet, not active, and have mentioned bomb a few times?

Were you shocked that Astro was scum? What are your feelings on Nickles and Hyrulian?

What is your next move? Line of questioning, etc?

I doubt ConeG is the bomber. I doubt him last mafia game and he turned out to be legal, so I'd rather not jump to anything without conclussive evidence.

I wasn't shocked at Astro, but rather, how people managed to pull out a flawless lynch there, despite Nickelsbe being the first objective. I didn't vote for lynching because I honestly had no clue about anyone, but people saw through Astro and thus he got lynched.

Can't understand why Nickles would be lynched, but I'd say Hyrulian was just scum mocking us. After all, like TruckOSaurus said, it was a very low blow.

I'll wait a bit until I start questioning. I'd rather see how people interact with each other, then point out things that are quite not clear with me. That's what I did with Carl, though that only made him go all suspicious over me, and viceversa.