By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

As far as the nightfall, dont you guys think its odd that nickels was targeted? Hylian was also an odd choice.
if I had to guess, I'd say either mafia thought nickels was the nuker or a vig thought he was scum, or the nuker has a kill as well and thought he was scum.
hylian, I cant guess why he was killed.
either way, with nickels, I think there is a fairly good chance that scum thought he was rival scum....and thus, there are likely scum on his wagon

Around the Network

I decided that Sparks would be my prime suspect going into Day 2 before Day 1 was even over. I still have a lot of re-readign to do but TruckOSaurus makes an excellent case of all the issues I've seen with his play. I just want to add the post that sealed the deal for me
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6670591

This was when the lynch train had moved from Nickles and over to Astro and I read the post above as an attempt to sway Eagle on to the Nickles train again which would have at the time put Nickles ahead (if I remember right)

On top of that, he's frantic posts today and loooong absence coming up doesn't do much to make me feel better about him.

FoS for Sparks

Also, for the nonbelievers that we have three factions: I know some of you think flavor is all fluff, but the flavor posts were actually quite useful last game and could even have lead town directly to one mafia had they paid attention. Anyways, it's concerning that the sheep are exploding, it almost seems like something is assimilating their DNA. There are zerg in these fields boys, I have no doubt about it.

impertinence said:

I just want to add the post that sealed the deal for me
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6670591

This was when the lynch train had moved from Nickles and over to Astro and I read the post above as an attempt to sway Eagle on to the Nickles train again which would have at the time put Nickles ahead (if I remember right)

On top of that, he's frantic posts today and loooong absence coming up doesn't do much to make me feel better about him.

It's because I thought you guys were making a mistake by choosing Astro over Nickles. It's not that I thought Astro was confirmed town or anything, but that I really thought Nickles was scum.

I woke up and found Day2 was already 4 hours in; ie timezones. My posts were close together because I was catching up.

(1) padib - Wonktonodi
(1) theprof00 - padib
(1) Wonktonodi - TruckOSaurus

(11) Not Voting - bugrimmar, Carl2291, Conegamer, EricFabian, impertinence, radishhead, Sparks, spurgeonryan, theprof00, WhiteEaglePL, Wright

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 2: http://itsalmo.st/#night2

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

padib said:
As I mull over the recent day 2 events, I'm begining to think that the choice of killing Nickels was a ploy to frame the players on the Nickles vote train. I see no logical reason why scum Carl or Wonk would choose to frame themselves that way.

I'm also begining to think that the Carl vs Nickles debacle was a town v town trainwreck.

Then there is prof who seems to be using the situation to point to those who voted Nickels.

"either way, with nickels, I think there is a fairly good chance that scum thought he was rival scum....and thus, there are likely scum on his wagon"

I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

vote: prof

Your theory is that scum is framing the people on the Nickels lynch and that's why you're voting prof. Yet, the first thing I did this morning is go after the people I thought were suspicious on the Nickels lynch and I went after them (Wonk and Sparks) much harder than prof did, why aren't I suspicious?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I love this whole tension between Wonk and Cone, when I'm starting to become pretty sure they're both Mafia.

My internet has been useless over the past couple of days btw, so it's taking me longer to get through these pages than I'd like- I may have fixed it hopefully however :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I have a gut feeling that work is town.
he knows not to tempt me because he knows that when I feel pressured my hardheadedness will go to any means to lynch that person. i dont think he wouldve so easily come after me earlier.

Plus he was really the first one going after astro yestrrday. I looked it up to see who the first people were and it was largely wonk. Some other person mentioned him but i cant remember who.

Wonk is a pretty experienced player- I'm sure he wouldn't think twice about going after Astro early if it made him look more like town on future days.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well I agree, and the first few mentions felt a little like scum trying to motivate him, but it would be pretty reckless to go after him. He didnt just vote him, he kinda pushed him too.
although, he did try to go in a different direction near end of day.

Hmm

What else are your top scumreads radish? How about sparks?