By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

padib said:

Sadly I'm not very good at drilling people. It's not my forte.

However, when I confronted you on your reads, it wasn't on any kind of night information or anything like that. I confronted you for reads that seemed to be fabricated like:

"khan scum as placeholder"

and

"cone town as placeholder"

That kind of thing.

Though thanks for at least being possibly the only person to admit I've been upfront and clear.

Alright, let me go back to my original post and work it from there.

Wright said:

EricFabian thinks I'm the nuker. I also think he's the nuker because he felt interested with the bombing trivia I gave at the beginning of the game.

Nothing new to add here, tbh.

Padib's message gave me a nuker vibe too. The reasoning is, he claims he's hazardous to the zerg or whatever enemy goes here, and that no matter if they try going for him they will regret it. Meaning he could kill them all with the bomb, indeed (killing us all in the process as well), so his speech isn't pure bluffing. Outside that, could be scum trying to cover his back, or could be town looking for trouble. I'm inclined to think he's this last one.

This was clarified already, so you're nuker placeholder no more. While I don't really comprehend what your character truly is (until we see your potential in action), you've been telling the whole group what you really are. I pretty much doubt that was an elaborate lie, especially with Carl doing you Starcraft-related questions to verify, so I'm trusting here from now on.

Prof went back and defended me, even though he really didn't have any reasons to, outside being a buddy. I call him town. He also gives interesting insight, though he's usually under fire from the other users.

To be honest here, I don't really know why Prof has been defending me. I haven't talked to him much, nor he has conversated with me a lot throughout the game (and I even confronted him once for voting someone without giving any kind of explanation). All I can say is that I'm glad he trust me.

WhiteEagle keeps messing us with his role powers, or role condition, or whatever. He gets a scum vibe from me, because it could be easy to just come out and say it already, instead of walking in circles. The fact that he has gone to these lenghts to not say it also makes me thing he has a secret he needs to protect, but not necessarily something evil (i.e being scum); instead, a power that could be helpful to townies.

I think we all agree'd on WhiteEagle having a Town Shield Marine.

impertinence is a dude with a sharp eye and witty comments. Can't say anything about him. He could literally be anything in this game based on what he has been saying and how he analizes things.

He hasn't been very active ToDay. Would like to hear his impressions first.

I'd say Carl is town based on how he went all over me. Judging what WoW told me, also, I have even less reasons to doubt his town condition.

Nothing to add here.

Mr. Khan is new to the table. I'm going to say scum as a placeholder.

The reason is that he's new to the match, and we don't know what Bugrimmar really was considering his lack of will and participation. Just for this fact I have to automatically suspect him, in case he gets over the role of a scum and start playing the "sorry, lots of reading to do so excuse me while I do so" while he goes on a rampage killing people. There's no other reason why I put him as a scum placeholder.

Conegamer isn't that much active (kinda like me), so I have not much data to work with. I'm going to say townie as placeholder.

A bit of meta game here. I put him as a townie placeholder unless more information is given because in the last mafia round I confronted him even without any kind of proof or basis and he turned out to be legal.

Wonk makes small but specific comments at precise times. He has done several things to cast suspicious on him, but all things considered, he joined Carl when he was confronting me, and again, given what WoW told me, I have not much reasons to doubt him either. Doubt he is scum, so far I think he's town.

My only gripe is that he hardly let any info slip. I confronted him about the nuke once, but couldn't extract any kind of info.

I'd say Spurge is scum because of his insistence that I should post more. Maybe he wants me to lynch some townie so that he gets away with it.

Yeah, this haven't changed. Spurge is nowhere to be seen now, but he mostly incites people to give their impressions for him to be the judge of it without sharing anything in regard.

Radishead has hardly commented, though he gave me insight of Starcraft's units. I'm going to say nuker as placeholder (would explain his lack of activity, since he doesn't want to really let anything slip). I'll investigate this later, though EricFabian and Padib are also possible nukers.

I'm still on it. He's still on nuker placeholder.

Smeags is a mistery.

Just like WoW. Heh.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
If people could be a dear though and just quote me with questions I'll try to answer them. I have no idea what you mean theprof00, sadly. Unless you attacked me last night? And Wright sounding like me isn't a huge surprise, but that really is clutching at straws.

You were attacked last night?

TruckOSaurus said:
padib said:

I've already shared so much. You basically know everything about my character except its name and 3rd skill. Anyway, my character is Alexei Stukov, I'm an infested terran who was released from the control of the overmind and am on the planet as aid to the terran base being seiged by the protoss who are under the leadership of some dude named Amon. I'm paraphrasing but that's the flavor I got. I don't know anything about the ghosts.

@bold. Then I invite the tracker to watch me tonight. I am not the nuker. I have skills that are not Ghost skills and that can be checked. I have and continue to invite your side to follow my game. At any given time between toDay and day 5 I will have performed a variety of night actions that can be checked against.

I'll be responding to your post in two parts since it's two separate subjects.

Your character does fit with the hints you mentionned earlier but I'm still very uneasy about your whole story. 

First, you're the only one thus far who's a character rather than a unit. 

Second, your role is very flavor heavy. I find it odd that WoW would feed you with a backstory and the identity of our attackers.

Third, if your Psionic Blast targets all Protoss wouldn't a tracker following you return with nothing since you don't actively target anyone?

Finally, even if your ability does take away Protoss shields on Night 3 the next time we'll be able to test you out is on Night 4 a.k.a. the last Night before we all die.

Now i understand why it was such a good idea to kill you quickly last time. You're good at this.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wonktonodi said:
Conegamer said:
If people could be a dear though and just quote me with questions I'll try to answer them. I have no idea what you mean theprof00, sadly. Unless you attacked me last night? And Wright sounding like me isn't a huge surprise, but that really is clutching at straws.

For clarity, for people who arent keeping up with the thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6692870

Either prof00 has found something out about Cone in the night phase, or prof is fucking with him.

Carl2291 said:

or prof is fucking with him.

That would explain why Cone is so absent, though I thought Cone was heterosexual.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Conegamer said:

For clarity, for people who arent keeping up with the thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6692870

Either prof00 has found something out about Cone in the night phase, or prof is fucking with him.

And either cone just claimed to be attacked last night in his response, or he's BSing

Wonktonodi said:

And either cone just claimed to be attacked last night in his response, or he's BSing

I think if Cone was attacked during the night phase, he would have said so on his arrival.

At least, I would do if I was attacked and lived. Truck did too.

Carl2291 said:
Wonktonodi said:

I think if Cone was attacked during the night phase, he would have said so on his arrival.

At least, I would do if I was attacked and lived. Truck did too.

I agree that he should have. However why would he throw that theory out at all then?

Wonktonodi said:
Conegamer said:

One of my role powers means I wasn't around last night to be attacked, but people could still try. Theprof00 claims to know something and this is the only thing I can think of, but he couldn't find me.

If it ain't that, then I've no clue. It's the only possibility I could think of, but that would make him scum ofcourse. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

padib said:

Thanks Wright, this alleviates my suspicion of you a lot. My notes in underlined.

I'd like to hear more of prof on the matter, but to be honest, I don't even know where to start drilling. He doesn't seem to be here now, also. I asked him about why voting Cone back then, but he didn't reply.