By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

padib said:
Well, I have good reason to believe Wright is a Ghost. I don't know yet if there is just one or two Ghosts, I don't think anybody knows.

So I will vote who I think it is. (And again, for the millionth time, it's not me.)
vote: wright

I answered your question. What good reason do you have to believe so?

Around the Network

The more Padib goes into detail about him the more weary I am of him...

And besides, how come you actually have a name?! So far it's all been units, like Marines, the other Marine, Shield Marines, Dark Templars.........

All sound like soldiers to me. No, they are soldiers(or units.).

padib said:

@Wright. You didn't answer my question though. You asked Wonk "What do you know about nukes?", it seemed to assume that you personally knew something about them. Also, you just wanting to talk about nukes doesn't explain your above normal ratio of nuke talk early in the game.

But I did answer it.

You asked:

Why do I get the strangest feeling you're hiding something from the group?

Am I wrong to have an itch about this?

on which I replied:

No (regarding being wrong for having an itch); you're right there.

padib said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
The more Padib goes into detail about him the more weary I am of him...

And besides, how come you actually have a name?! So far it's all been units, like Marines, the other Marine, Shield Marines, Dark Templars.........

All sound like soldiers to me. No, they are soldiers(or units.).

What worries you exactly? I have told you everything about my character. There's nothing I haven't said except my last skill.

I have a name because I am alone in a separate team and have some strong powers.

I'm not a simple soldier. As I said I am there to help you guys defeat the protoss.

If you think you've defeated them, you're wrong.

Ok whataver. Do your thing but you better kill at least one of them succesfully, or disarm the Nuke.

If you fail, I will personnaly try to lynch you as much as I can.

padib said:

Okay, then why at day 3 have you no information to relegate.

The funniest thing is that so far I have informed town of everything, yet I am being more suspected than you.

So far I have shared:

1) My power skills (except 1)

2) My night actions

3) My character name

4) My faction

5) What happened to me at night.

What have you told town?

Nothing substancial. I agree with you; I've been more on the suspicious side of things rather than being collaborative, unlike you, for example. That, I don't deny.

I've shared information, though. I've also made some questions here and there. When I was asked to give an opinion about the rest of the players (and I did), you went and became suspicious of me, for relegating information. Now you're confronting me for not doing so.

If you have something specific to ask me, go ahead. So far I've answered all your questions.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Nothing substancial. I agree with you; I've been more on the suspicious side of things rather than being collaborative, unlike you, for example. That, I don't deny.

I've shared information, though. I've also made some questions here and there. When I was asked to give an opinion about the rest of the players (and I did), you went and became suspicious of me, for relegating information. Now you're confronting me for not doing so.

If you have something specific to ask me, go ahead. So far I've answered all your questions.

This isnt an accusation by any means, but your entire post reads like it was Conegamer who wrote it.

Where is Conegamer?

Carl2291 said:

This isnt an accusation by any means, but your entire post reads like it was Conegamer who wrote it.

Where is Conegamer?

Heh, why like Conegamer? Writing style?

Regarding him, he isn't on Skype, nor he has been on it recently. But, his VGC profile says he's online now.

Hey guys, I'm here, but Freshers Week Ambassador is killer, and on top of that it's my brothers 18th birthday today (happy birthday to him!), so will try to be on for at least a while to debunk some of these accusations and to provide my own.

Apologies in advance.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Congratulations terrans on another successful lynch.

Padib's claim and descriptions of roles has me thinking his abilites are primarily helpful to zerg. So far we have a lot of claimed marines and no one has any sort of offensive attacking abilities, so I am guessing the great protoss killing blast that has been promised for toNight will help zerg take out protoss.

Btw swarm, you're welcome for the lynches.

Padib's claims makes me uneasy about how wise it is to leave him hanging around and alive. Infected by zerg, safe from the nuke, separate win conditions, it doesn't seem possible for me and him to both win the game together.

Anyway, we must keep the heat up on Conegamer of course, even if people are right that we must find the nuke.The case against Conegamer is laid out in many ways already, but also keep in mind that he hinted that he is a character and not a unit in the confirmation stage of the game.

I have been pushing Carl somewhat the last Day, but the PM debacle makes me doubt it. I am thinking he is probably a terran who is showing some scumminess in his play.

As someone else pointed to, it is strange that prof is still around. I don't think he would keep it a secret if he was targeted at night, so it makes sense to work on the assumption that he has not been targeted so far in the game. If Trucks is indeed town it would also makes a ton of sense if Prof is behind the attempt at his life. If he is scum, I doubt he is protoss though. Does seem a bit extreme to bus two team-mates back to back. Anyway, he did feel the need to point out his towniness with pointing out how he's been finding scum. Well pretty much everyone knew Sparks was scum, and it's not like Astro was a surprise to anyone either (except Sparks). The game is full of townsmen who don't need to let everyone else know that they voted for scum. As the list of semi-confirmed town grows, prof continues to be a neutral read at best. Might be running out of hiding places.

Finally, so far the people mosty connected with a nuke is Wright and Padib. Wright for his obsession with the nuke both in flavor and in game, and Padib because he is the only one who has claimed any sort of power role that could be related to finding (or detonating) the nuke. In fact, he is the only claimed power role so far and the only claimed night actions if I'm not mistaken?

If people could be a dear though and just quote me with questions I'll try to answer them. I have no idea what you mean theprof00, sadly. Unless you attacked me last night? And Wright sounding like me isn't a huge surprise, but that really is clutching at straws.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.