By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you upgrade to the New 3DS or not?

Will you upgrade?

Yes, definitely 184 44.23%

Never, don't see the need 123 29.57%

Yes, but later down the road 109 26.20%

Total:416

Most likely. Not 100% certain, but Xenoblade looks really tempting...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

It is possible, depends on NFC use and exclusives.

I've actually been waiting for a dsi gb color style upgrade. Been holding off getting the xl for a while because of that.

It's a day one purchase for me when it comes out. I've never played Xenoblade, so this'll be a perfect opportunity. I'm glad I stuck with my original 3DS for the past 3 years!

No way, I regret my 3DS purchase. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me 3 times, come on, stop fooling me already, would ya??

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Tough one. I will probably end up getting one for a better designed system with smaller screen than the regular XL because everything is more pixellated on that than my 42" Panny Plasma. However, I'm really disappointed they've done this, when really, they should have just waited a year or so for a true successor. That does kinda make me wonder if they will do a successor in that time though, so we'll see what happens.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I will.

only if it has an exclussive I really want.

It's very unlikely. I bought an XL for Pokemon X and Y, and it's in good condition. I think very few games will be New 3DS exclusive, and even if some that I want to get are, then I will just play it on the true successor. I have a HUGE 3DS backlog anyway, so I'll survive this generation no matter what.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

No waiting for next gen system.