By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft's Uplay Application Hints That Watch Dogs Is Still On Its Way To Wii U

No need to make a thread for this... It's there for a very long time.
I just started Uplay and it's updating. It's still there.

Around the Network

Great! Cant wait to skip this

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

hints? still? it's always been confirmed until ubiport says otherwise.

Old news..

The game will come.. And it will come this year..

Does anybody really care about it, at this point? Going by Black Flag, it'll be an inferior port with technical issues anyway.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Good one.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

*Fast forward to this time next year*

"Ubisoft confirms Watch Dogs for Wii U is still in development, despite no screens, footage, or release date; says they are 'waiting for the right time to reintroduce it' "

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

That's exactly what I will do, too!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Just take a page from some Japanese developers and release the game digitally for the eShop if you really don't have the guts to release it. This "maybe" nonsense is insulting to those few that might have wanted to buy the game on the Wii U and almost as bad as them screwing over their own Rayman Legends game by delaying that release just to get ports available at the same time for the 360 and PS3 that still caused the game to bomb.

That's cool i guess. I actually canceled my pre-order after they ordained "no more m rated games". That means if there's a sequel it will not be on wii-u. On the upside i got to apply the pre-order to a lay-a-way payment on a ps4. Silent hill and (presumably) fatal frame in the same few months, if not the same month, is going to make me pretty happy :)