By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - People Are Complaining About The Anime Schoolgirl Sony Used To Demo Its VR Headset

padib said:

I never said it was trendy today. I also never said that it wasn't a japanese event. Since when can japanese events not be globally followed?

There were complaints about DoA at first but the spread of mediatic attention on games has massively increased since then, it has little to do with feminism being trendy.

You said it was a global reveal, it was not.

Around the Network

People are complaining that you can oogle a womans breasts in a videogame?, holy shit what is wrong with the world.

Pro tip, you can oogle a womans breasts pretty much anywhere there is a woman with breasts, you don't need a game to enable it, a static picture will do the job.

Honestly people are just starting drama for the sake of starting drama now, it's getting tiresome.

YOURE WEARING A HEADSET WITH FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, ANY GAME THAT USES THIS HEADSET AND HAS FEMALE CHARACTERS IS GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO STARE AT WOMENS BREASTS, EVEN GAMES WITHOUT HEADSETS AND JUST A FREAKING CAMERA CONTROL TIED TO THE ANALOG STICK WILL LET YOU OOGLE BREASTS

This is so much of a none issue i'm actually offended that uppity women with a stick up their backside about the world are taking offence.

Next they'll want game developers to moziac womens breasts whenever the camera of a game so much as chances in their direction.

Don't worry guys, not all women are that anal retentive.

The thing is that Japanese and western culture are really different. Westerners are a lot more open on sexuality and male-female relationships. Meanwhile, the Japanese are way more conservative. Heck, even simply hugging someone of the opposite sex is a huge no-no in Japan. Overall, complaints of Summer Lesson mainly came from westerners and are a result from huge cultural differences between the west and east.

padib said:

It's a japanese event, it doesn't make it a local reveal. E3 is local to the USA, but it's an international event.

I'm not sure where this was but it's the first time I see a demo on stage of Morpheus, and that's why I'm thinking it's the first time it's really showcased to the world.

It was shown to a japanese audience, in japan, with all press Q and A in japanese, its also not the first time it was shown, it was shown at a press event for japanese media over 4 months ago, too.

I wonder how this will play lol.

Around the Network
kumagawa said:
Areym said:

That guy's shirt....Anyways, I don't see the problem, we all know japan has a fixation for school girls, even more so when they are teens. I mean, there wasn't anything sexual or malicious in the video, it's not like she was being fisted, elbow deep or something weird like that.

And if this is from the tekken team, can I upper cut that hoe?

EDIT: Oh for fuck's sake, is anything against woman some sort of sexual attack or something? Everything that isn't extremely positive about women is an attack from a feminist's eyes and leave Anita out of this -_-

UK Labour party member Harriet Harman once tried to make it sexual assault for a man to talk to a woman he did not already know (like talking to a woman at a bar) and that a man who has sex with a woman whether married or not that if he didn't get signed consent from the woman with 2 non related people as witnesses was then rape.

So yeah

That is so stupid it hurts. We are all adults and all that would do is put out the word that all women are incapable of handling themselves around men or that all men think about is raping people. I can only assume it got slammed the fuck down by everybody with  shred of decency.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

the_dengle said:
Don't people realize this is the sole purpose of this technology

Clearly, the video showcases how it can help on an educational level...she was holding a book right? That's educational.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Player2 said:

Giant Enemy Crab = Bad

Schoolgirl = Bad

Next demo:

Tentacle Monster = ?

Someone will probably slap themselves very hard if that happens!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Because in the real world people turn their heads in disgust when they see a schoolgirl.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Glorious Japan not giving a flying fuck about these SJW assholes trying to ruin everything, sadly I just got married before this technology existed...