By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 coming to europe 24 October. Fox costume revealed.

Hey, Bayonetta 2 moved from #180 to #54 on Amazon's best sellers. I don't put much stock in Amazon's numbers, but clearly the Direct made a difference.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Hey, Bayonetta 2 moved from #180 to #54 on Amazon's best sellers. I don't put much stock in Amazon's numbers, but clearly the Direct made a difference.

Probably just for today though...

Still hoping for good sales, but with the Wii U audience you never know!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I really hope that other retailers will get the First Print Edition, game.co.uk really sucks...

About the USK rating: they're less strict nowadays, the amount of gore doesn't matter if you don't kill humans and German rating agencies don't care about nudity unless detailed vulvas are involved.

RolStoppable said:
episteme said:

They fixed the cover btw (Kamiya was complaining).

Only the USK logo sucks, I hope it's reversible.

The USK logos never cease to amuse me. They made them bigger because the average German is assumed to be stupid.

The reason why I don't buy German versions of games.

I even hardly buy Special Editions of games because that USK logo is hideous beyond belief and ruins pretty much every box-art. It's that I wanted to have the Ganondorf figurine, but it really bugs me that the Zelda logo is off-center on the box-art solely because the stupid USK logo is so freakishly huge. I mean what's the point, if it was on the back I'd be okay with and it's not like the PEGI logo is in any way unreadable or anything.

Thank god we have the UK or French versions of retail games here .

chidori-chan2 said:
AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:

But look at how pretty it is... :3

It's pretty, yes, but I want to know the price before anything!

Acording this site the price is same of normal edition? http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-first-print-edition-only-at-game-206923?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=765720&catGroupId=

I'm not sure if this is really the final price... :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

They were funny:

Still need to watch this.

Ugh, and now I kind of want the first print edition. Is that for the US, too? Do i have to preorder it?

I mean, i can. I wanted to buy the game for myself for Christmas, but i've already set aside the money from a share of my summer internship stipend.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

UK exclusive.

Wyrdness said:
UK exclusive.

What is UK exclusive?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Wyrdness said:
UK exclusive.

Europe and Australia exclusive actually