By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 coming to europe 24 October. Fox costume revealed.

Mr Khan said:
Still need to watch this.

Ugh, and now I kind of want the first print edition. Is that for the US, too? Do i have to preorder it?

I mean, i can. I wanted to buy the game for myself for Christmas, but i've already set aside the money from a share of my summer internship stipend.

I want it too, if only for the physical version of the first Bayonetta. Sadly, it looks like North America won't receive it.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I want it too, if only for the physical version of the first Bayonetta. Sadly, it looks like North America won't receive it.

While the first print edition may be PAL only, during the Direct they showed another 2 editions, 1 with only Bayonetta 2 and the other one with both games and both on disc. I don't see why NoA wouldn't bring those two editions over there too.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Wyrdness said:
UK exclusive.

What is UK exclusive?

First Print Edition but it seems it's coming to Australia and the rest of the EU, what it is is that Game have it as an exclusive as this particular package was NOE's own little creation which is why it's currently not available outside of the PAL region. It seems some main land European retailers have now reached out to NOE to get some in stock as Game currently is the only store it can be ordered from rendering it a UK exclusive until the other stores work something out.

Some people outside of the UK tried to order it but their orders were cancelled an hour later.

NOE, why u dont wanna have my moneyz? i want to preorder this so bad. start selling it in europe..

Wyrdness said:
JEMC said:
Wyrdness said:
UK exclusive.

What is UK exclusive?

First Print Edition but it seems it's coming to Australia and the rest of the EU, what it is is that Game have it as an exclusive as this particular package was NOE's own little creation which is why it's currently not available outside of the PAL region. It seems some main land European retailers have now reached out to NOE to get some in stock as Game currently is the only store it can be ordered from rendering it a UK exclusive until the other stores work something out.

Some people outside of the UK tried to order it but their orders were cancelled an hour later.

I see.

Well, it was easy to see that the collector's package wasn't UK exclusive since the box showed had the german rating on it. But maybe Game has the exclusive for that version in the UK.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Mr Khan said:
Still need to watch this.

Ugh, and now I kind of want the first print edition. Is that for the US, too? Do i have to preorder it?

I mean, i can. I wanted to buy the game for myself for Christmas, but i've already set aside the money from a share of my summer internship stipend.

We'll be getting a physical disc for the first game if that makes you feel any better. Not its own case, but it'll be on disc.

NNID: TheCCluc

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_bayonetta_2_launch_trailer-15816_en.html
Gamersyde 60 fps trailer

Anyone else have Hendrix's 'Foxy Lady' going through their heads as soon as they saw the Fox outfit..? Lol

episteme said:

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_bayonetta_2_launch_trailer-15816_en.html
Gamersyde 60 fps trailer

30fps trailers don't do this game justice; only at 60fps does its true splendour shine through.

First Print edition is sold out in the UK.