By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2 coming to europe 24 October. Fox costume revealed.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Aren't you glad they added a stylus option so you can play with one hand?

Around the Network

24th October for Europe pretty much confirms 25th October for AU.
So 50 days.
The struggle is real.

Clyde32 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Aren't you glad they added a stylus option so you can play with one hand?

Hell yea! It will make my "Non-Stop Climax Action" a much better experience! :3

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

chidori-chan2 said:

So niceee

wait a moment... do u see the usk16 label too?   bayonetta 2 seems to be usk 16, but the first is 18...

http://nintendoeverything.com/bayonetta-2-supports-the-classic-controller-pro/

The game will suport all controllers . awesome!

Around the Network

I was right; 25th of October for Australia confirmed, plus it's rated MA 15+ (The second highest rating a game can have here)

https://www.facebook.com/NintendoAUNZ/photos/a.292223797601427.1073741828.285708024919671/367772100046596/?type=1&theater

RolStoppable said:

It's the same for the PEGI ratings. This doesn't necessarily mean that anything was toned down since the first game, but rather that rating standards change over time.

^This, if you didn't see the completely naked Bayo (that had strategic things covering the naughty bits) gif it's floating around somewhere. Nothing has been toned down, the first one was just rated too high. There was nothing but fanservice in the original, and no reason for an 18+ rating.

The Australian version says the first game comes "bundled" with the second, and I sure hope that means on a physical disc, cos if Bayo 1 is 18GB on Wii U, there's no way my HDD will fit it; even if I deleted all my demos, I'd still only have 11.4GB free. And I don't want to buy an external one unless I absolutely have to.

UK Wii U games play on Australian systems right, just like with the Wii? Might have to import if our local release doesn't have physical copies of both games.

No special edition for NA? ;-;

chidori-chan2 said:

Omgggggggg thank you NIntendo! My most  anticipated game 2014

This!  I am super hyped for this game now.

My 8th gen collection