By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Revelations? Why isn't it going to 3DS?

Tagged games:

Capcon is doing this because.....

they are idiots and don'... 44 100.00%

Total:44

oh well

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
amak11 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Cause you know, Resident Evil has been highly associated with Nintendo since its inception which makes it totally the same.  In all seriousness though, I personally think Capcom is done with handhelds period.  Monster Hunter may stay on, but other than that I don't see Capcom putting anything on handheld (I don't consider cellphones a handheld in the gaming sense).

Considering the main Monster Hunter series is exclusive to Nintendo currently I can assure you that many Sony fanboys bitch and moan on forums all the time because the main games are "meant to be on Vita" and whatever else. It's not Capcom's fault that Sony had rediculous policies when the PS3 first came out. 

Why post that here? So much bitterness. Oh and thank you Soundwave for opening the way to such posts.

Because it was/still is a game that is popular in Japan. That sells an ass ton to Japanese consumers and is an IP of Capcom. I don't see Capcom leaving the handheld market at all. Plus I wasn't even being bitter. I was informing you of the facts before you bring up Monster Hunter again

ryuzaki57 said:
Wake up, no one would buy it on 3DS if they can have far superior versions

Good one.

OT: Capcom works in stupid interesting ways. 

spurgeonryan said:
Ummmm....probably the sales. Bad taste that the 3DS left in Capcoms mouth.

8.24m sales of capcom games in the top 50 games on the 3DS not bad when it's over less than 10 games.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Revelations on 3DS sold the most of all platforms. It even sold equally or more than the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions COMBINED. I don't get the people complaining about Capcom worrying about sales while the 3DS version sold the best. It is more than common sense to release Revelations 2 on the 3DS. I haven't studied marketing but at least I can see a correlation between 3DS games and making money (everybody can). Capcom is indeed being very ignorant and anti-Nintendo with this. But oh well, they also aren't making new Megaman games although they know everybody would buy the hell of a new Megaman game. I guess they don't want to make any money.

Around the Network

I dont mind. Though i would like a WiiU version, i am more concerned about these new lead characters. If its not done right it can ruin the game.

RealGamingExpert said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Wake up, no one would buy it on 3DS if they can have far superior versions

Smash Bros. for Wii U 10 mio. seller confirmed.

He's kinda right though. If I someone had both a 3ds and a Wii U which do you think they would get Smash for? For the 3ds with subpar visuals, on a small screen with less comfortable controls or in HD, on a big screen with a gamecube controller? Most people stick to 3ds because they don't have a Wii U.

i can remember on this forum ages ago during e3 when 3ds was shown that people were gloating that with the arrival of revelations 3rd party support will be sucked up by 3ds........look how tides have changed

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I don't really know, Capcom just hates money I guess.

amak11 said:
bubblegamer said:
amak11 said:

Considering the main Monster Hunter series is exclusive to Nintendo currently I can assure you that many Sony fanboys bitch and moan on forums all the time because the main games are "meant to be on Vita" and whatever else. It's not Capcom's fault that Sony had rediculous policies when the PS3 first came out. 

Why post that here? So much bitterness. Oh and thank you Soundwave for opening the way to such posts.

Because it was/still is a game that is popular in Japan. That sells an ass ton to Japanese consumers and is an IP of Capcom. I don't see Capcom leaving the handheld market at all. Plus I wasn't even being bitter. I was informing you of the facts before you bring up Monster Hunter again

And what does Capcom have announced for handhelds that isn't Monster Hunter pray tell?  And I said Monster Hunter will be their only IP staying on handhelds, I didn't say Vita, I didn't say Sony consoles, I said "Handhelds".  You're the one that took my statement out of context and started a rant on people complaining about Monster Hunter not on Vita which has nothing to do with the OP or what I said.