By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Suda 51′s PS4 Exclusive Let It Die Lets it Rip in Tokyo With a New Trailer

Song was cool. Game looked like shit though. I might give it a try when it comes out.

Around the Network

Manhunt anyone?

Yeah die Suda 51, DIE

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

LurkerJ said:
Cancerous game. SONY should've let it die in its cradle.

Except it's not a sony game.

Urgh, still bitter that this replaced Lily Bergamo, I was at least interested in what that might become.

Other than that I wonder if this will even come to germany, can't imagine our censorship guys being very happy with the concept of this game.

Around the Network

You know whats really crap? The idea that Lily Bergamo was going to somehow be better than this, based off of nothing. The chance for the game to be garbage is pretty much equal regardless of what form its in

Xxain said:

You know whats really crap? The idea that Lily Bergamo was going to somehow be better than this, based off of nothing. The chance for the game to be garbage is pretty much equal regardless of what form its in

Yep. Im willing to give this game a shot because Im yet to find a Suda 51 game that I haven't enjoyed, although lollipop chainsaw was probably the lowest point.

Even if his games aren't rediculously polished and perfect, they have some charm that just seems to win me over when I play them.

Xxain said:

It's based off of Waifu May Cry Lily Bergamo looking all animu instead of like a typically sleazy Suda joint.

Blob said:
Xxain said:

Yep. Im willing to give this game a shot because Im yet to find a Suda 51 game that I haven't enjoyed, although lollipop chainsaw was probably the lowest point.

Even if his games are rediculously polished and perfect, they have some charm that just seems to win me over when I play them.

Lollipop chainsaw ... Yikes. Should not spend more than 20 on it.

Xxain said:

It's based off of the visual style. Could Lily Bergamo have been crap? Very much, but it at least had a visual style that appealed to me, so I was keeping an eye out for it.

This on the other hand looks like shit visually both technically for a PS4 game and also from the artsyle perspective, based on the trailer, combine that with what the game is going to be, a free-to-play hack and slash game and it makes me less than excited.