Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking August 25-31

WHO WILL BE FIRST THIS WEEK!!!!

Persona4 A Ultimax 9 27.27%

Toukiden Kiwami ( PS Vita) 13 39.39%

Yokai Watch 11 33.33%

Total:33
nanzano said:
tbone51 said:

Its too hard to judge who will be first/second/third this week.

On COMG YW2 (when combined both sku) is by far in the lead, yet here we have no numbers. But im surprised PSP version of toukiden is out here. On gaf they said Vita version>>>>>>>PSP day 1.

Anybody want to take guesses on FW and YW2?

Mine are.....

Persona: 95k
Toukiden: 75k (Vita)
YW2: 95k

Edit: YW2 was around 77k last week, but i think shipment came in in alot of stores so i'll guess 80k instead (so a slight increase)

You also have to combine the Toukiden if you combine the YW2

Even if you combine the two (as they are on 2 different platforms vs YW2 just being 2sku on 3DS), isnt YW2 still higher?

Around the Network

Hyrule Wadooms.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

MK, Hyrule Warriors, and Yoshi's Island each fell about 9 places with 9 new releases above them. So, it's hard to say if they fell much.

JWeinCom said:
MK, Hyrule Warriors, and Yoshi's Island each fell about 9 places with 9 new releases above them. So, it's hard to say if they fell much.

I don't think they fell from last week's post-Obon games apocalypse just from the usual baselines before and after Obon. Probably still pulling the same 12-15k. MK8 and Yoshi, at least, I can't see having fallen that far that fast.

Actually Yoshi has done extremely well, especially with the debut it had.

Around the Network
nanzano said:

You also have to combine the Toukiden if you combine the YW2

and YW2 still is number #1

Click HERE and be happy 

BiBi Unit raked.

Random statistic of the week: 5/6 Vita games have skimpily dressed girls on the cover.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Random statistic of the week: 5/6 Vita games have skimpily dressed girls on the cover.

skimpily dressed?? No. Cute Girls? YES because vita fans like cute girls

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Damn... Look at that MK8 drop!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---