By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii U Bundles Annouced!!

Tagged games:

Will these bundles help the Wii U reach 9 or 10 million Units Sold by the end of 2014?

Yes 172 47.65%

No 45 12.47%

Possibly 9 Million but not 10 Million 85 23.55%

More than 10 Million 59 16.34%

Total:361
Ljink96 said:
I'm getting this soon. I hear it's the best Wii U game yet.

Well, it depends on who you talk to when it comes to the best Wii U game but it's my #2 game for me.  My opinion is bias toward Mario Kart 8 since I've been a fan of that series from the beginning back during the SNES days.

Around the Network
TheLastStarFighter said:
These bundles remind me of the 3DS blitz with 3Dland and MK7 bundles from a few years ago. The strategy continues...

I don't own a 3DS and not drawn toward handhelds so I didn't remember this blitz from a few years ago.  Either way, I hope this works for the Wii U like it seemed it did for the 3DS !!

I think the only bundles they need to introduce in about Novemeber or late October, are Smash + Amiibo bundles as well as a Bayonetta 2/1 bundle.

WhiteEaglePL said:
I think the only bundles they need to introduce in about Novemeber or late October, are Smash + Amiibo bundles as well as a Bayonetta 2/1 bundle.

Ooh, you have a great point here!!  Nintendo can do a Skylanders type of bundle with Smash Bros. and 3 Amiibo figures included.  That would definitely move some hardward I would think.

Shadowfest3 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Ooh, you have a great point here!!  Nintendo can do a Skylanders type of bundle with Smash Bros. and 3 Amiibo figures included.  That would definitely move some hardward I would think.

Agreed! Though I was thinking of 2 Amiibo's.

Around the Network

Good. Hopefully it makes the game put better sales.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Good. Hopefully it makes the game put better sales.

Super Mario 3D World definitely deserves better sales in my opinion.  It's such a fun and beautiful game!!

What took Nintendo so long?

Well, that MK8 bundle will surely sell like crazy. $299 is a great price too, better than the previous MK8 bundle, which was $329 iirc? Wii U will do very, very well this holiday.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Both are great bundles, but I would really like to see a Wii U deluxe console WITHOUT any game for 250 U$, these games are very good and the value is there, but some people does not want them... and when compared to the PS4 or Xbox One the console looks expensive because they are comparing 300 U$ vs 400 U$ and many don't consider the extra stuff (2 games and free online).