By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your recent game pickups

estebxx said:

LOL i guess you are right, maybe i was to much into the DBZ hype train (back in the day), or maybe its because i had little to no experience with fighting games back then.

also on another note, i would much rather get a new Gundam Battle Assault 3 (for PS3 or PS4) than the 7th Dinasty warriors gundam...

There's a Gundam Battle Assault 3 on the PS2.  I didn't get it because I think Gundam Seed is garbage and that's mostly what they focus on.  90% of the suits are Gundam Seed, then they have two Gundam Wing suits, two G Gundam suits, and nothing from UC.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
estebxx said:

LOL i guess you are right, maybe i was to much into the DBZ hype train (back in the day), or maybe its because i had little to no experience with fighting games back then.

also on another note, i would much rather get a new Gundam Battle Assault 3 (for PS3 or PS4) than the 7th Dinasty warriors gundam...

There's a Gundam Battle Assault 3 on the PS2.  I didn't get it because I think Gundam Seed is garbage and that's mostly what they focus on.  90% of the suits are Gundam Seed, then they have two Gundam Wing suits, two G Gundam suits, and nothing from UC.

There is WHAT!?... i cant belive i didnt knew that... and yeah ive heard that Gundam Seed is really bad but ive never watched it... ive only seen Gundam Wing (back in the old Cartoon Network) and Gundam 00, and just now i got The 08th MS Team which seems really good and its gonna be the next gundam that i will watch.

WagnerPaiva said:
Me said:
just got rocksmith 2014, anaolg audio cables and guitar for ps3 and i'm gonna give that a go and see if it does learn you guitar.

If you aply yourself you can get a lot of dextyerity and learn a lot of chords in this game. Some techiniques are too advanced and should not be teached right away, but it reallly can help a lot in the learning of the instrument.

Focus on the chords at first and get more and more dedicated to the single notes, finger techs and tricks with the time. Chords are great to develop finger strenght and coordenation.

You will be pretty good in 6 months if you aply at least half a hour a day in Rocksmith.

glad to hear it - just been playing it over the weekend and apart from my fingers killing me i have quite high hopes.  It's a lot of fun and the game keeps throwing chords in but as i get them wrong it removes them again.  It's giving me a challenge to get to level 5 on the space invaders chord mini game and thats helping a lot with learning the chords.  

first impressions is very good with this game and of course i'm getting the same fun from it as it is in video game format with scores etc - very impressive so far. Do you have the game?  if so - how long have you been playing?

curl-6 said:
House of the Dead Overkill (Wii)
Darksiders II (Wii U)

house of the dead overkill is a good game but i prefered Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles personally as i got addicted to getting all pickups and replayed some of the levels on 2 player a lot of times.

recent... hmmm

uhh im just going to name this years stuff i bought so far

Infamous Second Son
Mario Kart 8
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Titanfall
Thief
Shovel Knight
Pushmo World
Wii Sports Club
Wii U Party(if that counts since I got it free with MK8)

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Steam World Dig Wii U and Diablo 3 Xbox One

inFamous: First Light
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PS4)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time (SNES)

AZWification said:

I didn't really buy anything recently! I'm too broke....

Mystro-Sama said:
AZWification said:

I didn't really buy anything recently! I'm too broke....

Yeah... It's not a very nice feeling at all..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---