By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your recent game pickups

These are my purchases in the last 3 weeks plus Diablo Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

These are my purchases in the last 3 weeks plus Diablo Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4

That art of xillia 2 looks awesome!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Call of Duty: Ghosts for Wii U (got it for less than $20 on Amazon along with some friends so we've been having fun playing)

Pushmo World for Wii U (was gone out-of-state all summer, so as soon as I got back, got this game right away since I loved the original and sequel on 3DS so much)

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Darksiders 2 (Wii U)
Lego Batman 2 (Wii U)

I just got Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3DS), I'm just preparing my wallet to all the games coming to Nintendo systems this upcoming months.

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Darksiders 2 (Wii U)
Lego Batman 2 (Wii U)

I just beat Darksiders 2 (WiiU), it is pretty good, got me hooked for 40 hours, it is a shame that we don't know if that IP will ever have another sequel.

Anyways good picks, enjoy them.

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

Me said:

If you aply yourself you can get a lot of dextyerity and learn a lot of chords in this game. Some techiniques are too advanced and should not be teached right away, but it reallly can help a lot in the learning of the instrument.

Focus on the chords at first and get more and more dedicated to the single notes, finger techs and tricks with the time. Chords are great to develop finger strenght and coordenation.

You will be pretty good in 6 months if you aply at least half a hour a day in Rocksmith.

glad to hear it - just been playing it over the weekend and apart from my fingers killing me i have quite high hopes.  It's a lot of fun and the game keeps throwing chords in but as i get them wrong it removes them again.  It's giving me a challenge to get to level 5 on the space invaders chord mini game and thats helping a lot with learning the chords.  

first impressions is very good with this game and of course i'm getting the same fun from it as it is in video game format with scores etc - very impressive so far. Do you have the game?  if so - how long have you been playing?

I have it, the 2013 version at least, for PS3. You can change the arrangement of the song to CHORDS (just chords) and pratice at the high level to play all chords. Then go to the real thing and, as you nail the first chords, the game will keep then coming.

Anyways, just play half a hour a day and you will get good without even realizing.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

BenVTrigger said:

You're such a liar lol. You never purchase games, you get everything for free. Even if not free i'm sure you get a monstrous discount!

bubblegamer said:

You're such a liar lol. You never purchase games, you get everything for free. Even if not free i'm sure you get a monstrous discount!

Haha I do get a rediculous amount of free stuff that is true but I did actually buy these ones

BenVTrigger said:
bubblegamer said:

Haha I do get a rediculous amount of free stuff that is true but I did actually buy these ones

For 5 dollars a piece?