By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who Are Your Mains Going To Be For Smash Wii U/3ds?

I DON'T KNOW YET!!!!

But I want either 3, 5 or 6 mains . So far from the demo I played I think it's Zelda and Marth, but of course I haven't played all characters or enough.

I Hope it's going to be Rosalina and Palutena as 2 of them!

Poliwrathlord said:
Surprised nobody said Palutena. It seemed like she was one of the most wanted characters to be added to the game.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Poliwrathlord said:
Surprised nobody said Palutena. It seemed like she was one of the most wanted characters to be added to the game.

Oh, well If I see somebody playing as Palutena online I'll know it's you!

Returning characters are Sonic and Toon Link
New characters will be Villager and Shulk

Poliwrathlord said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Poliwrathlord said:

Oh, well If I see somebody playing as Palutena online I'll know it's you!

Her fanbase is bigger than you think. We are all in the clouds

Robin and Little Mac both look super fun.

Around the Network
Poliwrathlord said:

To be honest, when I think of Smash Bros Palutena I think of this gif..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I dont really have main characters, i play with everybody. I get bored playing with the same character for more than one match in a row...

Mega Man or Hot Samus.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Shulk... with the swimsuit/undie armor alternate color/custome :P

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Peach always.

I'll definitely try to get good with Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Rosalina & Luma, and Mii Fighters (Sword preferred)