By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who Are Your Mains Going To Be For Smash Wii U/3ds?

Peach, Luigi

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Pikachu, Toon Link, and Mega Man. I'll also try Pac Man and Greninja.

I dunno. It depends on how the new characters play. My mains in last game were Zero Suit and Pokemon Trainer so I'll try them out first. I'm a huge Mega Man fan, but I usually don't like projectile based fighting characters. Robin looks interesting, as does Wii Fit Trainer. Plus I've always liked Bowser who seems better this time around.

If Ike controls similar to his Wii counterpart, I'm probably gonna choose him.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Ike for sure. I'll be trying out Greninja, Robin, Shulk, and Link as well.

NNID: TheCCluc

Around the Network

I tend to play as Olimar, Sonic, Jigglypufg, Ness/Lucas and Ike a lot nowadays so I'll keep with them. I'm interested in the dog and Robin too.

I really want to like Villager but I would have to play as him first to see if I could actually use him well. His move set is a bit weird.

Who ever you guys main, i'll be sure to kick their A$$ XD

Seriously though, Rosalina+Mario and many others :)

My original main was Pikachu. Since Melee it has been Zelda and occasionally Peach. This time though....damn! There are a good 15-20 characters that genuinely interest me, and I could see myself sticking with half a dozen or more of them.

Definite Mains:
Zelda
Peach
Shulk

Potential Mains:
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Robin

Secondaries:
Toon Link
Pikachu
Link
Pit
Sheik

Interested in Trying Out:
Villager
Little Mac
Greninja
Lucina

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Captain Falcon.

VILLAGER!!!!! Because i love Animal Crossing!
And im thinking about rosalina her skills remind me of oriana in league of legends =D

Pocky Lover Boy!