By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With New 3DS Model, Nintendo Continues to Woo Hardcore Gamers

tbone51 said:
Angelv577 said:
I feel sorry for those who got a 3DS recently.

To be real, yeah that does suck. I mean i think anybody that purchased one awhile back doesn't mind as much cuz its literally new HW, but for those that just bought it..... Especially in japan where it is coming out in 6 weeks.

Its just like X1 consumers before the announcement of SKU less Kinect O.o

How? The new SKU had less hardware not more...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
AZWfiion said:

Exactly! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one this article!

Of cource! Anyone who believes this is kiddy and likes drugs because of mushrooms!

Huh? Why the hell did you edit my post?! Also, " AZWfiion"?? What the hell, man?!!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
XanderXT said:
AZWfiion said:

Exactly! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one this article!

Of cource! Anyone who believes this is kiddy and likes drugs because of mushrooms!

Huh? Why the hell did you edit my post?! Also, " AZWfiion"?? What the hell, man?!!

I was on my phone......

XanderXT said:
AZWification said:

I was on my phone......

And why did you wait a month to tell me that?

AZWification said:
XanderXT said:
AZWification said:

I was on my phone......

Sorry. :'(

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
AZWification said:

Sorry. :'(

It's OK, it's OK! You are forgiven!

They recently released this advert in Japan:

It has filled my heart with nothing but bile and hatred because I now know that humanity is not only not worth saving but never was to begin with.  Though Samus' reaction to this plaid nightmare was amusing at least.

cheshirescat said:

They recently released this advert in Japan:

It has filled my heart with nothing but bile and hatred because I now know that humanity is not only not worth saving but never was to begin with.  Though Samus' reaction to this plaid nightmare was amusing at least.

What the serious fuck?!! xD

Is there a way to circumvent the system lock? I'm an ambassador but would really like to transfer my account to a New 3DS upon release.

Panama said:
Is there a way to circumvent the system lock? I'm an ambassador but would really like to transfer my account to a New 3DS upon release.

System lock? You don't have to circumvent anything, transferring your account is easy as pie. You just have to have both systems, meaning you can't trade in your current system before you buy the new one.