By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With New 3DS Model, Nintendo Continues to Woo Hardcore Gamers

spemanig said:
amak11 said:

Because you used it on the same console. You can do the same thing with Wii. When you transfer between two consoles you need to redownload

Wouldn't that mean that you'd have two of the same game on one card? The old download and the new one?

Nah, when you transfer your content between 3DSes it deletes your info on your old 3DS

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I want to want this SOOO badly, but I have a Pikachu 3DS. No trade ins here. Also, I only have digital games. If I can't transfer them over, lmao, Nintendo can fuck off with their shiny new upgrade.

i love my pikachu but i might be getting this.... and keep my pikachu to collect dust for the rest of my life... yeah.... i party like that

Can i play nintendo DS games on it??

amak11 said:

Nah, when you transfer your content between 3DSes it deletes your info on your old 3DS

As long as it doesn't delete my saves, I'm down.

spemanig said:
amak11 said:

As long as it doesn't delete my saves, I'm down.

You are safe here :) 

My question for this though is how the hell is one to transfer especially when they are switching to microSD

Around the Network
Option- said:
Can i play nintendo DS games on it??

Yes.

I like the system lots but in case 3DS XL gets a drop price, then I will get 3DS XL!

If I sell my Silver Mario and Luigi 3DS Xl with the box will I be able to buy a normal New 3DS?

amak11 said:

You are safe here :) 

My question for this though is how the hell is one to transfer especially when they are switching to microSD

Hopefully we find that out soon lol.

the_dengle said:

"Nintendo launching a new platform with a 40-hour RPG? Who’d have imagined this in the days of Wii Sports?"

**FACEPALM**

When did Zelda become an rpg? I didn't receive that memo.