By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WII U true failure is not the console or games.

I also dislike the controller. Its light but its bulky and impractical for most of the games. Plus it doesnt have any real implications in most of the games.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
I also dislike the controller. Its light but its bulky and impractical for most of the games. Plus it doesnt have any real implications in most of the games.

Wrong. But is truth that there is no real use for it

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
daredevil.shark said:

Wrong. But is truth that there is no real use for it

If it is pratical then we would have seen them already. Do you want to look to secondary screen while playing? Or do you want to play android games in it? I dont see any value. It made the system expensive, weaker and drove developers and gamers away.

daredevil.shark said:

If it is pratical then we would have seen them already. Do you want to look to secondary screen while playing? Or do you want to play android games in it? I dont see any value. It made the system expensive, weaker and drove developers and gamers away.

I always look at gamepad when I'm playing MH3, for exemple. And I use my Pro Controller to play.

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

I always look at gamepad when I'm playing MH3, for exemple. And I use my Pro Controller to play.

1. For me it is distracting.

2. You spend anotehr $50 for that controller? So you also think pro controller is better. Nintendo really pushed this gimmick to gamers which is kinda useless.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
EricFabian said:

1. For me it is distracting.

2. You spend anotehr $50 for that controller? So you also think pro controller is better. Nintendo really pushed this gimmick to gamers which is kinda useless.

1. For me is not

2. $30 because it was bundled. And no, Gamepad is better. Is just because I'm a hipster and I like to play MH3 with everything. So I use Pro Controller, Gamepad and Headset

Click HERE and be happy 

gamepad is awesome

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

EricFabian said:

1. For me is not

2. $30 because it was bundled. And no, Gamepad is better. Is just because I'm a hipster and I like to play MH3 with everything. So I use Pro Controller, Gamepad and Headset

1. VGC or neogaf dont represent the actual gamers. If it presented actual gamers then PS4 might have 95% market share, microsoft would have declared bankruptcy and nintendo will be selling 3DS like new iphones. "Majority of gamers" (including me) thinks it is distracting. If you like it then kudos. But hey, in the end its average gamers are most important.

2. Lol. Whatevery you say bro but above mentioned reasoning works here also. pro controller is one of the best controller ever produced. And "average" gamers dislike the tablet controller. And develoeprs dislike it even more.

daredevil.shark said:
EricFabian said:

1. For me is not

1. VGC or neogaf dont represent the actual gamers. If it presented actual gamers then PS4 might have 95% market share, microsoft would have declared bankruptcy and nintendo will be selling 3DS like new iphones. "Majority of gamers" (including me) thinks it is distracting. If you like it then kudos. But hey, in the end its average gamers are most important.

2. Lol. Whatevery you say bro but above mentioned reasoning works here also. pro controller is one of the best controller ever produced. And "average" gamers dislike the tablet controller. And develoeprs dislike it even more.

ok

Click HERE and be happy 

I actually quite like the gamepad. I found it quite comfortable and it worked well with every game I've tried so far (not many to be fair, MK8, NSMBU, Zombi U and Trine 2). I don't have any complaints about any of the main console controllers actually as they're all fairly comfortable and have unique features.

I still think of it as a solution looking for a question though; no one seems to have really made the touch screen worthwhile for console gaming.