By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo 3DS: I AM BUYING IT!!!

Are u going to get the new 3DS?

YES!!!!! 176 47.96%

NOO!!! 97 26.43%

Depends on the exclusive games... 94 25.61%

Total:367
bigtakilla said:
hinch said:

Oh, lol. Didn't check the video, totally missed that little 'nub' stick xD

It reminds me of the C stick for the Gamecube. It's even called the C stick I believe.

Indeed it is.

The positioning and size for the C-stick is a bit iffy, but hey.. I'm not complaining. Its what I've been wanting the 3DS to have since they announced the 3DS XL.

Around the Network

Xenoblade means I'm buying it. It just pisses me off that we have to wait till 2015 in NA. If it released in Oct. along with Smash it would be so much better. Plus, why the heck is Nintendo skipping Black Friday?

People complained when the 3DS XL didn't have a second analog stick. Now people are complaining that the New 3DS/XL has an "analog stick." Be happy with your "analog stick" and get over it.

NintendoPie said:
People complained when the 3DS XL didn't have a second analog stick. Now people are complaining that the New 3DS/XL has an "analog stick." Be happy with your "analog stick" and get over it.

Nah, I think more people are annoyed at the fact that there is a new iteration of the 3DS that has exclusive content (at least Xenoblade port) -  only playable on that device.

hinch said:

Nah, I think more people are annoyed at Nintendo for releasing a new iteration of the 3DS that has exclusive content (at least Xenoblade port) only playable on that device.

I was being sarcastic, but okay.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
hinch said:

Nah, I think more people are annoyed at Nintendo for releasing a new iteration of the 3DS that has exclusive content (at least Xenoblade port) only playable on that device.

I was being sarcastic, but okay.

Eh.. hard to judge what is, and whats not sarcasm on the internet these days

Pavolink said:
AZWification said:

Good for you, but I don't think I will buy this new 3DS just for a Xenoblade remaster..

lol.. I don't get it! Are you mocking me or something?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Pavolink said:
AZWification said:

Good for you, but I don't think I will buy this new 3DS just for a Xenoblade remaster..

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Im getting one in a smash bundle like in Japan

Pavolink said:
AZWification said:

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---