By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl in Stores NOW!!!!

did you guys catch the part that this was likely due to nintendo doing multiple shipments before launch or am I just delirously halucinating...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

I wonder if these displays can be found easily in the back room of Walmarts, since I will happen to be there this weekend.

If soooo......;)

You can't steal them weezy...they are in the back room.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

omg -_-; Thats so gay why can't they just sell them already! :@

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

Ha, nice. I raise a glass to the expected first day sales of 2 million.
*cheers*

Around the Network

Rofl at the phrase below all the boxes "The brawl to end them all".. is it me and my lotr fetish or was that a parody of "one ring to rule them all"?

Heheheh... I can Imagine the headline "FOX 4 Style"

"Psychotic Gamer Smashes into Store For Violent Game."

"This Wednesday, a desperate Gamer Held up a GameStop clerk at gunpoint, demanding Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Brawl, successfully getting the clerk to hand over 20 copies before he threw approximately $1,000 at the Clerk, ran out, and got into a getaway car and sped away

[Statement Falsely Blaming Video Games for being the cause for everyone's problems in life]
[Statement Falsely Blaming Video Games for being the cause for everyone's problems in life]

[Statement from an opinioned source with a BS Degree of somekind]

/END OF ARTICLE 

Tomorrow go to my Wal-Mart

Does anybody else ever get so excited about a game release that they find it difficult to sit down? It'll probably be impossible to get before 3/08 but at least we know it won't be delayed again.

quigontcb said:

Best to call first and save yourself the disappointment. Besides, you could call the ones in your area. Maybe you'll get one that doesn't know about the street date and will sell it to you. :)

Nah, best to walk in without calling ahead, find an unsuspecting, hopefully stupid-looking employee, and tell him you'd like to buy SSBB.   Who knows, he might go to the back and get a copy for you!  Perhaps you could convince the guy that Brawl's release date has changed...that'd rock.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )