By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl in Stores NOW!!!!

Two weeks in advance is rare, but Nintendo's other street dated games often come up to a week before they are slated to come out.(Most recent one was the NA localization of the first Professor Layton game).

I have a feeling that the extra month tacked on to the NA release was to ensure they had enough units available for the game's launch. This IS Nintendo's biggest Wii release yet, after all.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
I heard Sears is selling it early too.

I just called all of the Sears in my location. One said they had a shipment that was supposed to arrive today, but they didn't see it in the box. Another said they didn't have it. The last said they did have it in stock, but couldn't sell it until March 9th.

BLAST!!!

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

quigontcb said:
supermario128 said:

I just called all of the Sears in my location. One said they had a shipment that was supposed to arrive today, but they didn't see it in the box. Another said they didn't have it. The last said they did have it in stock, but couldn't sell it until March 9th.

BLAST!!!

Noooooo don't ruin it, I was going to go out and search for it.  I could call but that takes out all the fun and exhiliration out of it.  

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

jlauro said:
If you read the article, it says that the computers will not let them sell the game (at least at walmart).

So steal it :).

quarashi said:
quigontcb said:
supermario128 said:

BLAST!!!

Noooooo don't ruin it, I was going to go out and search for it. I could call but that takes out all the fun and exhiliration out of it.

Best to call first and save yourself the disappointment. Besides, you could call the ones in your area. Maybe you'll get one that doesn't know about the street date and will sell it to you. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

So worth stealing..alright, race to see who gets brawl first.

laters!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for an SSBB today?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

haha Whats the name of the guy from Popeye who said that?

That ol hamburger loving bloat. 

Wow god damn i gotta go to walmart and spit some game with teh lady employees to ensure an early copy

Jandre002 said:
famousringo said:

haha Whats the name of the guy from Popeye who said that?

That ol hamburger loving bloat.

I think it was Wimpy. 

I called all my Sears and none of them were selling it yet. I think Weezy has the right idea though. 

CIHYFS?