By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 v XB1: 6 million lead by October 1st?

tbone51 said:
Turkish said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
not a chance
ppl need to realize that if the ps4 gets a lead that is too big, like the ps2 had. its very bad for the gaming industry and could set it back, instead of forward. reason is sony would get arrogant and 3rd party companies would get lazy as well, a healthy competition is always good for everyone and the consumers would benefit the most from it, but a lop sided affair would be very unhealthy. just my 2 cents, i always prefer games over which system sells the most, after all games is what is the most important and not all the blind sided fanboyish love for a certain company and it doesnt matter which company that is. i have been gaming since the atari 2600 and have seen enough to have a clear mind , in what i am saying and if u just enjoy the games and have fun then that is what our hobby was always meant to be,a fun distraction for our daily lives...

You must be joking, PS2 dominated and it was the best gen gaming has ever seen.

I agree, because Gamecube was there, it definitely was the best gen in gaming

Yeah, Gamecube is my favourite Nintendo console.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Sal.Paradise said:
I forget, what was the largest gap between PS3 and 360 last gen?

Around 8 million just before the PS3 Slim launched.

Woo! Not long to go!

I think it's possible. PS4 is the best place to play Destiny and it will give PS4 a nice boost.

DD_Bwest said:
CosmicSex said:

its now at 90. 

yup, it seems to update at 2pm.   although im not sure if they do it sat/sundays aswell.     should be interesting to see where it is come mid week next week.

i really think 800-million could be possble for that week worldwide,   even if it takes ioi 8 months to adjust the numbers lol

OKay now its 86.  If it keeps going up 4 spots a day, this could be huge..r than its already looking still 10 days to go!

Xbox will launch in 29 new countries including japan. And it has Madden and Destiny to push it in america . I don't see PS4 selling 7p0k- 1m more in one month only.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:

OKay now its 86.  If it keeps going up 4 spots a day, this could be huge..r than its already looking still 10 days to go!

yup saw that earlier today.   itll start slowing down soon i would think.   there are some huge games in the 70's.   xb1 bf4 at 79th,  xb1 watchdogs at 76th lol

would love to see it keep climbing though.    I have a feeling itll be a hot over the holidays.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Soooo ... is this now possible considering the recent sales boost? You have to take into account that it's 200k - 250k undertracked here.

XB1: 5.4m

PS4: 11m - 11.1m

The PS5 Exists.