By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 v XB1: 6 million lead by October 1st?

drake_tolu said:
By 1 October:

PS4: little less than 12 million.
XO: little less than 6 million.

I don't know.
Possible.

I don't think the XB1 will reach (a little less) than 6 million by October 1st, unless 5.6 - 5.7 could be considered a 'little less'.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:

Read your number again. I lso think 800k is possible.  800million not so much XD

theres a - in there lol should have spaced it out better lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

GribbleGrunger said:
drake_tolu said:
By 1 October:

PS4: little less than 12 million.
XO: little less than 6 million.

I don't know.
Possible.

I don't think the XB1 will reach (a little less) than 6 million by October 1st, unless 5.6 - 5.7 could be considered a 'little less'.

XOne will sell 700,000 on September in my opinion.

PS4 1,200,000...

So, i think 5.7m XO and 11.5m PS4.

5.8m of gap.

I forget, what was the largest gap between PS3 and 360 last gen?

not a chance
ppl need to realize that if the ps4 gets a lead that is too big, like the ps2 had. its very bad for the gaming industry and could set it back, instead of forward. reason is sony would get arrogant and 3rd party companies would get lazy as well, a healthy competition is always good for everyone and the consumers would benefit the most from it, but a lop sided affair would be very unhealthy. just my 2 cents, i always prefer games over which system sells the most, after all games is what is the most important and not all the blind sided fanboyish love for a certain company and it doesnt matter which company that is. i have been gaming since the atari 2600 and have seen enough to have a clear mind , in what i am saying and if u just enjoy the games and have fun then that is what our hobby was always meant to be,a fun distraction for our daily lives...

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Don't really see it happening, Xbox One is poised to have a good month going for it as well.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
not a chance
ppl need to realize that if the ps4 gets a lead that is too big, like the ps2 had. its very bad for the gaming industry and could set it back, instead of forward. reason is sony would get arrogant and 3rd party companies would get lazy as well, a healthy competition is always good for everyone and the consumers would benefit the most from it, but a lop sided affair would be very unhealthy. just my 2 cents, i always prefer games over which system sells the most, after all games is what is the most important and not all the blind sided fanboyish love for a certain company and it doesnt matter which company that is. i have been gaming since the atari 2600 and have seen enough to have a clear mind , in what i am saying and if u just enjoy the games and have fun then that is what our hobby was always meant to be,a fun distraction for our daily lives...

You must be joking, PS2 dominated and it was the best gen gaming has ever seen.

Sal.Paradise said:
I forget, what was the largest gap between PS3 and 360 last gen?

Around 8 million just before the PS3 Slim launched.

Turkish said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
not a chance

You must be joking, PS2 dominated and it was the best gen gaming has ever seen.

I agree, because Gamecube was there, it definitely was the best gen in gaming

drake_tolu said:

XOne will sell 700,000 on September in my opinion.

PS4 1,200,000...

So, i think 5.7m XO and 11.5m PS4.

5.8m of gap.

I think the PS4 is already at 10.3 and I think the XB1 is still overtracked by a lot. I reckon the real gap is something in the region of 5.4m already.

The PS5 Exists.