By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you want to see in Pokken Tournament?

I hope I can use Swampert.

Around the Network
gingergaymer said:
Rafie said:
I really wish the Wii U was getting this game. Damn! Imagine another big fighting game under Nintendo's belt.

A Wii U version still may come! 

In fact I'd bet on it. Many fighting games start off in the arcade and then move to home console versions. And Nintendo knows it needs heavy hitters for the Wii U. There is also the fact that the annoucement was made in English - why do that if there's no chance of it coming to NA? If it comes to NA it's not coming as an arcade version..

I hope you're right! I would love a Wii U version. I mean the Wii U can have an arcade port. It's not like it's going to look any better than what the Wii U itself can do. I'm hoping to hear something coming for next year.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Mystro-Sama said:
Looks like every fighter that comes out of Japan is 3D nowadays, which pretty much throws depth out the window.

Most ignorant statement in this thread.

Trentonater said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Looks like every fighter that comes out of Japan is 3D nowadays, which pretty much throws depth out the window.

Explain to me why it's ignorant then.

Trentonater said:
Mystro-Sama said:

EDIT: Double post.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Trentonater said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Explain to me why it's ignorant then.

There are only 4 real 3D competitive fighting games coming out of japan now. Tekken and Virtua Fighter are widely recognized as the deepest games around and Soul Calibur can depend on which game you are talking about.People generally don't get heavily into 3D fighters anymore and the most common explanation is "too hard".  You are going to seriously need to watch every video in this series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcWCzaY0UA4 , explain everything in this match https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnhb6y1QAZw, and replicate it yourself before you can claim there is no depth.