By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you want to see in Pokken Tournament?

NickK said:
TEKKEN characters!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!

Lol it's confirmed to only be Pokemon. No Tekken characters, unfortunately.

Around the Network

I really wish the Wii U was getting this game. Damn! Imagine another big fighting game under Nintendo's belt.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

spemanig said:

Nope, it won't be.

Guys, Don't worry about that. It's not only Fighting-type RT Will Pokkén Tournament's cast be limited to Fighting-type Pokémon or

i still want my wobbuffet! :(

aikohualda said:

i still want my wobbuffet! :(

Wobbuffet would be awesome to troll with lol. He's perfect for a game like this. And it would take a lot of skill to use!

One thing I seriously hope to see is 6v6. It HAS to happen! I don't know how, but it's too good an opportunity to pass up.

Around the Network
Rafie said:
I really wish the Wii U was getting this game. Damn! Imagine another big fighting game under Nintendo's belt.

A Wii U version still may come! 

In fact I'd bet on it. Many fighting games start off in the arcade and then move to home console versions. And Nintendo knows it needs heavy hitters for the Wii U. There is also the fact that the annoucement was made in English - why do that if there's no chance of it coming to NA? If it comes to NA it's not coming as an arcade version....

spemanig said:
oniyide said:
i want to see some damn excitement! why is no one hyped? its Tekken with Pokemon. Im sold

Looks more like Street Fighter in 3D to me lol.

that makes little sense, considering its made by the Tekken team with some Soul people thrown in. Doubt it will play like SF at all not that that would be a bad thing

gingergaymer said:
AZWification said:

Seeing Goldeen fight against Pokemon like Lucario and Blaziken would be very weird!

If by "weird" you mean "amazing" then yes :P 

Come on, I can't be the only one who wants to do b****-slap combos with Goldeen's fins/tail xD

You're not the only one who wants that! I can assure you that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

oniyide said:

that makes little sense, considering its made by the Tekken team with some Soul people thrown in. Doubt it will play like SF at all not that that would be a bad thing

I'm not saying it will, but it looks like it plays absolutely nothing like Tekken or Soul Callibur. Looks closer to Street Fighter, from the Hadouken-like Aura Sphere, to the Thousand Fists-like move that Machamp uses. It may be made by the Tekken guys, but it's definitely no Tekken game.

i was kinda excited seeing trailer but then it is aracades in japan only and i got really mad like really really mad