By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA5 getting too big for PS3 12GB...

Ka-pi96 said:
Why would anyone buy one of those low storage models?

Because they are cheaper than the ones with built in HDD so I guess many casuals buy this model just because of price.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Why would anyone buy one of those low storage models?

Because they are cheaper than the ones with built in HDD so I guess many casuals buy this model just because of price.

That's my guess as well. People who will play a couple of games a year (CoD + FIFA/Madden), but use the console as an entertainment hub for Netflix/NFL/MLB/whatever else...

And as you said, you can expand the storage in both very easily and cheaply should the need arise...

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Hynad said:
Well, the game is also completely unplayable on the 4Gb Xbox 360. Or so I've been told.

Of course it doesn't work there but it never worked at all there.

Yes. Rockstar didn't even find it necessary to address them as it was hopeless from the get go. It's a good thing you can find a cheap third party hd for your ps3 if you're in this situation. Can't say the same about the 360 variant, but that's more Microsoft's fault, not the owners. 

Yes. Rockstar didn't even find it necessary to address them as it was hopeless from the get go.

-> they did: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200188398-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Xbox-360-Installation-Requirements

It's a good thing you can find a cheap third party hd for your ps3 if you're in this situation. Can't say the same about the 360 variant, but that's more Microsoft's fault, not the owners.

-> It's a good thing you can find a cheap USB stick for your 360 if you're in this situation. Can't say the same about the PS3 variant, but that's more Sony's fault, not the owners.

You sound salty, i wonder why? Can't you reply normally? I was pointing something out, but it's all console wars with you. Was also obvious by your op but i gave you the benefit of the doubt.

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Hynad said:
Well, the game is also completely unplayable on the 4Gb Xbox 360. Or so I've been told.

Yes. Rockstar didn't even find it necessary to address them as it was hopeless from the get go. It's a good thing you can find a cheap third party hd for your ps3 if you're in this situation. Can't say the same about the 360 variant, but that's more Microsoft's fault, not the owners. 

Yes. Rockstar didn't even find it necessary to address them as it was hopeless from the get go.

-> they did: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200188398-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Xbox-360-Installation-Requirements

It's a good thing you can find a cheap third party hd for your ps3 if you're in this situation. Can't say the same about the 360 variant, but that's more Microsoft's fault, not the owners.

-> It's a good thing you can find a cheap USB stick for your 360 if you're in this situation. Can't say the same about the PS3 variant, but that's more Sony's fault, not the owners.

You sound salty, i wonder why? Can't you reply normally? I was pointing something out, but it's all console wars with you. Was also obvious by your op but i gave you the benefit of the doubt.

What? Why should I be salty. I took the same words like you I am all easy. But I am again wondering why you get personal. You have nothing more to say to my reply? Ok, then leave it. YOU are trying to lead this discussion to a personal level as you did many times before which I don't understand.

If I said something wrong, prove me wrong. If not, I guess it's better you leave as any other discussion is of no use.

walsufnir said:

What? Why should I be salty. I took the same words like you I am all easy. But I am again wondering why you get personal. You have nothing more to say to my reply? Ok, then leave it. YOU are trying to lead this discussion to a personal level as you did many times before which I don't understand.

If I said something wrong, prove me wrong. If not, I guess it's better you leave as any other discussion is of no use.

Repeating everything i said a changing a couple of things here and there is called sarcasm. And that's more personal than me making a comment about the topic. I don't know why you feel so attacked everytime someone leaves a comment that you don't like. Try replying to a comment without the personal BS and see how much better the discussion will get.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Repeating everything i said a changing a couple of things here and there is called sarcasm. And that's more personal than me making a comment about the topic. I don't know why you feel so attacked everytime someone leaves a comment that you don't like. Try replying to a comment without the personal BS and see how much better the discussion will get.

*sigh* No, that is not sarcasm. Again, I will stop this here. I am not feeling attacked or anything, just proved you wrong in one part and reversed your hit against 360 for ps3 and the result was your only personal answer.

I can't help you if you don't know what you are talking about (sarcasm), sorry.

Hynad said:

No, you just need a USB memory stick.

For about $10 you can get a 16gb stick or even a 32gb stick. That's enough space to play GTAV.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Hynad said:

No, Rockstar addressed by allowing people to use USB memory devices.

You guys are making presumptions and doing no research.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Hynad said:

Well the topic was supposed to do that, but we only see the snark remarks about the PS3 model. See OP.

bubblegamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well the topic was supposed to do that, but we only see the snark remarks about the PS3 model. See OP.

No, the OP has an opinion about the 12GB PS3 and he included news about GTAV now requiring a HDD to continue playing online.

The 360 has nothing to do with the thread and the presumption made was wrong.

Recently Completed