By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA5 getting too big for PS3 12GB...

Mr Puggsly said:
bubblegamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

No, Rockstar addressed by allowing people to use USB memory devices.

You guys are making presumptions and doing no research.

Well the topic was supposed to do that, but we only see the snark remarks about the PS3 model. See OP.

No, the OP has an opinion about the 12GB PS3 and he included news about GTAV now requiring a HDD to continue playing online.

The 360 has nothing to do with the thread and the presumption made was wrong.

Can you play it off a stock 4GB XBox 360? No?

So that wasn't a presumption on my part. 

Have a good day.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Mr Puggsly said:
bubblegamer said:

Well the topic was supposed to do that, but we only see the snark remarks about the PS3 model. See OP.

No, the OP has an opinion about the 12GB PS3 and he included news about GTAV now requiring a HDD to continue playing online.

Have a good day.

It should be obvious he didn't mean you.

walsufnir said:
Hynad said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Have a good day.

It should be obvious he didn't mean you.

Irrelevant and he realises that. The point remains the same.

Hynad said:
Mr Puggsly said:
bubblegamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

No, Rockstar addressed by allowing people to use USB memory devices.

You guys are making presumptions and doing no research.

Have a good day.

This model was a joke and I never understood why it exists. IIRC GT5 had the same issue, basically took the entire drive just to play it. I always laugh on the inside when I see someone buying it. I want to warn them about mandatory installs and HDD space but then I think it's none of my business if they wanna make a dumb purchase.

What's up with the irrelevant 360 shit that some of you couldn't help but bring into the thread? Yeah, it doesn't work on 4GB 360's, which Rockstar made people aware of from the start, since it was an issue from the start. Now it's an issue for the 12GB PS3, so they are letting people know. No need to arm yourselves.

Around the Network

How about we stay on topic here guys. The thread was made in Sony discussion, put your thoughts in regards to the 12GB PS3, as quite ironically, the 4GB Xbox has absolutely nothing to do with this thread (It wasn't made as a comparison thread).

Personally, I always thought the 12GB PS3 was pretty stupid. My understanding is people actually have around 9GB of usable space, which is just about nothing.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Agreed. Back on topic please, guys! This thread isn't about the 360

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

This is the strangest rick roll in a while.

BraLoD said:
Well this sucks. I don't even know why people buy this version (same to the 360).

Again, because of the price. I wonder why Sony even made this version at all with all the games having mandatory installs.

Sony and MS shouldn't be selling these low memory models anymore.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54